Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Need help posting my first deer pictures. >

Need help posting my first deer pictures.

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need help posting my first deer pictures.

Old 11-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Need help posting my first deer pictures.

Hey guys, I was gone for a while and busy getting my first deer (Buck). I need help. I only have a scanner, but I dont know what to scan my pictures to, and how to get them on the message board. Do I scan them in a WORD DOC, Paint or what? I have asked a while ago, but I could not find the topics. I think I might have to go to a picture sight, but can some help me out so I can post my pictures? Thanks,

Starrman

Ron Starr
Old 11-25-2002, 06:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Need help posting my first deer pictures.

Starrman you need to scan them and then save them to your computer somewhere, I save mine in my pictures program. Then you need a site to host your picture to give them a URL address. Once you copy the address to your picture, click on the little icon above that says insert image, {5th one over from the right} and paste it in between the symbols. If you need some more help or can't get it to work e-mail them to me and I will try and get it posted for you.

THE NRA, WHERE WOULD YOU AS A GUN-OWNER BE WITHOUT THEM.
GUN-OWNERS, UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.