HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Mods have arrived!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/170058-mods-have-arrived.html)

BTBowhunter 12-13-2006 04:01 PM

Mods have arrived!!!

I just noticed that some of these juvenile threads have dissappeared. Look like the mods have arrived.

I know we're not supposed to comment on actions taken by the mods here but I'm gonna take a chance here;)

THANKS GUYS!!!!

lethalconnection 12-13-2006 04:02 PM

RE: Mods have arrived!!!

Big thumbs up

burniegoeasily 12-13-2006 04:03 PM

I always love when we have our friendly neighbor hood idiots show up. Their collective intelect sure makes me rethink my ways. I think im going to start eating tofoo and bean sprouts while playing my bongos and singing chants to Mother earth.

Icedragon 12-13-2006 04:03 PM

Big Thank You!

PABuck_HNTR 12-13-2006 04:04 PM

There's still a few they missed

Matt / PA 12-13-2006 04:04 PM

:eek:
what a treat.

fingerz42 12-13-2006 04:04 PM

anything by Sleazy Martini can go.. as well as Mexican.KO.rednecks.. bambi lover can go too

fingerz42 12-13-2006 04:04 PM

Edited because my info was incorrect sorry Jesus loves Archers

Serioushunter1 12-13-2006 04:06 PM

Man I never thought I would see the day that a Mod ws liked!!! J/K.

Great Job guys and gals!!

Matt / PA 12-13-2006 04:08 PM

jesus loves archers can go too.. lol.. wow kids..
Actually JLA is a legit member.;)

Everyone take a deep breath

BTBowhunter 12-13-2006 04:12 PM

I think we still have one. how many guys here would post a picture of a buck and call it his "first catch:

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-13-2006 04:15 PM

I think we have them so far. I think first catch is okay for now, we'll be monitoring.

HNI_Christine 12-13-2006 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

I think we still have one. how many guys here would post a picture of a buck and call it his "first catch:
Yep he's a troll too. He's banned.

The problem with losers like this is that they don't have a real life, no girlfriendsorboyfriends and thier pets probably run away or commit suicide... so they have plenty of time to keep coming back. :eek:

BTBowhunter 12-13-2006 04:19 PM

Good jobChristine. Looks like I should have said Thanks guys and GALS!!

NY Bowhunter 12-13-2006 04:19 PM

I think you should let me borrow the poof pen for the remainder of the night. I'll take care of this situation if you Mods have other things to attend to [8D]. Call it my training session.

BTBowhunter 12-13-2006 04:21 PM

Can I POOF some trolls too? Please? Can I? :D

burniegoeasily 12-13-2006 04:21 PM

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Yep he's a troll too. He's banned.

The problem with losers like this is that they don't have a real life, no girlfriendsorboyfriends and thier pets probably run away or commit suicide... so they have plenty of time to keep coming back. :eek:
Now thats funny.:D

Aught Six 12-13-2006 04:48 PM

I always love when we have our friendly neighbor hood idiots show up. Their collective intelect sure makes me rethink my ways. I think im going to start eating tofoo and bean sprouts while playing my bongos and singing chants to Mother earth.
Kumbaya, indeed...

mello_collins 12-13-2006 05:55 PM

Thanks mods!!!

Red Hawk 12-13-2006 06:02 PM

Aww, came in too late [:'(]

PABuck_HNTR 12-13-2006 06:06 PM

The problem with losers like this is that they don't have a real life, no girlfriendsorboyfriends and thier pets probably run away or commit suicide... so they have plenty of time to keep coming back

Good work Christine...Rob and whomever else helped out.

HAZCON7 12-13-2006 06:11 PM

why don't the mods give us they're IP addy along with mailing addy
Actually I think this is a great idea! What better way to prevent them from coming back???
Give us their IP addresses and we'll take it from there.

timbercruiser 12-13-2006 07:20 PM

That's what makes this a great family oriented forum site. As a whole I think the mods do a good job of being even and fair on some of the borderline stuff. Its when the filthy stuff starts that I start looking for a mod.

SIDEWAYS 12-13-2006 07:38 PM

I missed it to

TeeJay 12-13-2006 07:42 PM

Where is ol Mossy when ya need him!:D

Oneshot7 12-13-2006 07:54 PM

we need to get david in here as the OFFICIAL NON MODERATOR and give him a whole thread to:D

Greg / MO 12-13-2006 08:54 PM

You're welcome, and I'm sorry it got so out of control there... I usually try to peek in here more often, but I'm out of state on a business trip... I got wind of what was going on and looked in here and was like "Whoaaa!!" [:o]I immediately PM'd Rob as I knew I was gonna need some help banning, since I'm on my company laptop and didn't have access to everything I normally do at home...

By the time I got through deleting about six or seven threads, Christine was on the job too! Thanks for all who chipped in to get everything back under control!

As far as blocking specific IP addresses,believe me -- that's been a topic of discussion several times between the moderators. It'sbeen explainedby admin that it's just not really feasible at this point, as there's too many people who have static IP addresses or ones which change every time a person logs in.

Alex The Hawk 12-13-2006 10:05 PM

Geez what did I missed ?