Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 How many have or have used the Heater Body Suit? >

How many have or have used the Heater Body Suit?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How many have or have used the Heater Body Suit?

Old 12-11-2006, 01:23 PM

Default How many have or have used the Heater Body Suit?

I see a occasional post with someone saying they used one and like it but I was wondering if it really works as good as they say. With muzzloading season in MN being so cold, Ill try anything that works.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How many have or have used the Heater Body Suit?

One of my team members has one and he said it works real good , I ordered one to find out for my self after all it has a money back garentee ( I don't think thats spelled right ) but anyway you know what I mean.
I can't wait to get it , heres a link if you want to check it out ( www.heaterbodysuit.com )
Old 12-11-2006, 04:18 PM

thanks, i would really like too order one. I luv hunting but I am unable too spend as much time in the stand because as most of u know, its cold her in northern mn.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

I just got one for $14, it's a "Kids Camo Sleeping bag" from D*I*C*K*S
Kept Me comfy on Saturday (18 Deg morning)

Slack
Old 12-11-2006, 07:28 PM

I used mine canada this year tuesday hi of 12 f wednesday 7f and
thursday it was -15 f in the morning and hi was -7 and i olny used 2 heat packs for my
hands. it really helps cut the wind and i put my lunch and thermos in the legs
so when your eating and drinking your hands are in the bag so the deer cant see the movement.the olny change i would/am make is to put a fleece material on the outside to make it extremely sound proof.
i was in it when i got this buck and probaly wouldnt have got him
without it because i would of had to be moving around in the stand to keep warm.

Old 12-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

WOW ... thats a nice rack , I bet your glad you had that suit on.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Zigo1965

thursday it was -15 f in the morning and hi was -7 and i olny used 2 heat packs for my
so when your eating and drinking your hands are in the bag so the deer cant see the movement.the olny change i would/am make is to put a fleece material on the outside to make it extremely sound proof.
without it because i would of had to be moving around in the stand to keep warm.
What works great for hands are hand muffs and 1 10hr hot hands pouch in it.Your hands will stay nice and toasty all day long. Be warned though, Your hands will sweat and when you remove them in2 degree wind chillweather for a minute they will be freezing but warms up fast once you put them back in. Other than that, The best I have ever used to keep your hands warm. For my feet I put 1 of the hothands in between my layer of socks up by the toes, put the boots on, Very comfy all day long sitting. Just need to buy a mask now or have some pockets sewn on them for the hot hands to keep my face warm.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Zigo1965

By the way was you hunting oaks or hickory? Just curious from the color of his antlers. GJ also.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hay ken,I like those muffs too,But I still wear light gloves in them.You never know when you have to wait half an hour to pull the trigger and you want to feel your fingers when you do it. Im thinking about a body suite,They just look so bulky.And its something new,Im alwayse watching for new products like that to find the pros and cons.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:16 PM

its popular and jack pine very wet and thick

Quick Reply: How many have or have used the Heater Body Suit?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.