HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Guy runs over a decoy deer in Vermont (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/169356-guy-runs-over-decoy-deer-vermont.html)

Icedragon 12-10-2006 04:59 PM

RE: Guy runs over a decoy deer in Vermont

Nice job warden, shame on the dumass to actually try that. Of course he did have marijuana in possesion, so that means one thing...:D

chickenjohn42 12-10-2006 05:35 PM

I am at a loss for big word's ,I will just type a small one "stuipd":D:D:D:D

wryfly 12-10-2006 08:18 PM

john......you spelled it wrong:

"stuped"

jee who's the smart one.....lol :)

Icedragon 12-10-2006 08:22 PM

lol yes it appears you are at a loss with small words as well!

MOTOWNHONKEY 12-10-2006 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: wryfly

john......you spelled it wrong:

"stuped"

jee who's the smart one.....lol :)

Actually it is STUPID

SouthernStrut56 12-10-2006 09:56 PM

They probably did charge them with destruction of federal property. I heard a story about6 drunkrednecks that piled up in a chevy truck and went out spotlighting one night down here in Alabama. The wardens knew they had been doing it so they set up a mechanical decoy by the river to catch em.That chevycame burnin down the dirt road with 5 idiots shining their light in the fields by the river. They saw the decoy and all jumped out running towards it shooting it over and over. But here's the best part.....they were all so messed up on pills and drunk that they picked up this decoy deer they had blasted and threw it in the truck with em and skint outta there thinkin they had killed a monster. Idiots. They were all arrested and charged with everything possible, they put em under the jail.

db2573 12-11-2006 04:51 AM

Penalties need to be tougher so these idiots stop doing it.

uncle matt 12-11-2006 06:41 AM

I heard this same story I think, but it was just a little different.

Story I heard was that it was A.D.D.boy and he backed over the decoy after a HS football game when he was quite flushed with some stiff Wyler's fruit punch.

And it was the decoy's fault - plain and simple.

:D

hollywoodvx 12-11-2006 09:57 AM

My uncle is a taxi. and the DNR wants him to put a new hide on one of their decoys. I saw it the other day and it has been shot with ever possible thing you could imagine. Destoyed it, guess that is why they need a new hide.

goyard74 12-11-2006 11:12 AM

what a idiot