Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Creative Way to Transport Your Buck :) >

Creative Way to Transport Your Buck :)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Creative Way to Transport Your Buck :)

Old 11-30-2006, 09:01 PM
GCW

Default RE: Creative Way to Transport Your Buck :)

Great story and pic,sounds like a great bunch of young hunters that isnt affaired to work for there deer.Nice buck
Old 11-30-2006, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah, they sound like good kids and have good intentions. We did things like that when we were younger. Cought a bunch of fish one day and and we were driving through some fields heading back to the grandparents house in my convertible Mustang holding out buckets of fish outside the car. Looked funny as hell but Grandma got a kick out of it when we pulled in the drive.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice buck, inventive idea...but a bad one at best. definately not a SAFE practice do to limiting your field of view out of your front windshield while driving. BUT if it's not a common practice and only done this time due to lack of preparedness, it sure beats dragging it home
Old 12-01-2006, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

First off screw the anti or on the fence person........Its his buck, drive around with its butt out the window if he wants.......Now let me follow that up with I wouldn't do it, but have no problem with my fellow hunting brothers doing it. Remember, even Bill Clinton who said he was against guns had tofall in line with the NRA's power.
The only reason the anti's get the press is because they have the squeeky wheel. That doesn't mean im caving in to what they want. I guess I'm a hard head, but Im not afraid to push back. The fact is the anti's don't contribute a dime, Hunters contribute BILLIONS of dollars every year to the community, Jobs, licenses, purchases of all kinda of stuff,the trickle down effect is more than we can imagine............
Let me finish by saying that a great buck, do what you gotta do to get that booger home.