Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

not a Kodak moment...

Old 11-28-2006, 09:45 PM

Default not a Kodak moment...

Not would you would call a kodak moment but the one time I remember to bring my dig. camera, I didnt see any deer so I took a pic of myself.... just to kill time... And prove to my wife I AM hunting all day and not at the bar...

That's what I look like after 3 mile hike...

Pic from the tree stand.....

Boredom.. Heard nothing but squirrels that day... (my orange hat is hanging on limb above me)

Old 11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: not a Kodak moment...

lol, i've had a few days like that.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

haha, whatever passes the time! what kind of camera?
Old 11-29-2006, 12:20 AM

Yes, I have rowed that boat before.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

The way my season in New York is going the bar may be an option very soon. Maybe the cold front this weekend will help out. GOOD LUCK
Old 11-29-2006, 08:16 AM

In virginia, are you not required to wear orange. I was curious what the different states rules are. Here in Arkansas you are required to wear a hat and vest at all times. A guy I work with was 20 foot in a tree, hunting a box stand, and removed his orange once in the tree. Game Warden walked up on him and ticketed him for not wearing his. He even showed the GW his orange but still cost him a couple hundred dollars. So just curious about other states.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:30 AM

In Texas you have to wear the orange on public(who wouldnt!) on private land you dont but its "suggested".I wear a blaze ski beanie when Im walking my fences just to be safe.I met a guy once on public land who showed me scars from where he got shot while sitting in a treestand wearing orange. Hard to believe some people could be so clueless.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Typical Buck

in VA we have to wear orange once rifle season kicks in....bow and muzzleloader you can go without. i got without it during bow season, but once muzzleloader kicks in i throw on a hat so i dont get poked.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:32 PM

Here in Alabama, you have to wear 144 sq. in. of solid (no orange camo) or a full size hat of solid with only a logo on front being allowed. If you are hunting from a fully inclosed blind, or 12 feet or highter in a tree, you may remove the orange once you are there, but you must wear your orange to and from your blind/treestand.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Spike

in nd you have to wear orange through rife and muzzle loader seasons it has to be so many sq in no orange camo

Quick Reply: not a Kodak moment...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.