Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WISCONSIN BEAST - A MUST SEE!

Old 12-07-2006, 02:30 PM

Default RE: WISCONSIN BEAST - A MUST SEE!

that is a huge buck but lord have mercy is that one goofy lookin deer
Old 12-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Spike

I've heard that he was offered $75,000 by Cabela's for the rights to the antlers and head for a mount, and then would give him a replica as well. Well I heard that he's turned that down and they doubled their offer. I haven't heard of what his response to that was, but what would you all do? The buck green scored 202 and some change. You'd get a replica and have your buck on display in Cabela's along with $150,000. I don't think I'd be one to pass that up.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Fork Horn

Wow what a buck. How could someone pass up an offer like the cabelas one?
Old 12-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Obviously taken with a panoramic camera.......... geeeze what a byooooty!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Manson

I've heard that he was offered $75,000 by Cabela's for the rights to the antlers and head for a mount, and then would give him a replica as well. Well I heard that he's turned that down and they doubled their offer. I haven't heard of what his response to that was, but what would you all do? The buck green scored 202 and some change. You'd get a replica and have your buck on display in Cabela's along with $150,000. I don't think I'd be one to pass that up.
I would have to say I would sell it to them but my name must be on the plaque under it.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know about everyone else but that the first picture that deer looked little freaky lol..nice buck though, congrats to the hunter
Old 12-08-2006, 01:29 AM

holy crap, how did that deer lay its head down at night
Old 12-08-2006, 04:16 AM

WOW!
Old 12-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bhensley

ORIGINAL: Manson

I would have to say I would sell it to them but my name must be on the plaque under it.
In my situation I would have a hard time passing up that amount of money. I've been to the new Cabela's in Wisconsin and they do have plaques by all their mounts with State andCounty of Kill, the score, and name of the hunter (though some say unknown)

Quick Reply: WISCONSIN BEAST - A MUST SEE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.