Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 To the Larry Keller family of Neillsville, Wi. >

To the Larry Keller family of Neillsville, Wi.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

To the Larry Keller family of Neillsville, Wi.

Old 11-28-2006, 06:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default To the Larry Keller family of Neillsville, Wi.

This is anotice of warning to the Larry Keller family/hunting partyof Neillsville, Wi. Saturday Nov 25, 2006. One or more persons in your party was spotted on our property. You ormore thanone person were making a small drive off our property towards your property. Several deer were pushed out of our property and 2 bucks were shot on our side by members of your party on your side. This needs to stop immediately!!! We have had stands tampered with, broken into, and eye witness accounts seeing someone come off your property and cross onto ours.
Sunday Nov 26, 2006 I was sitting in my stand and around 3:30 I heard 2 shots coming either from our side or yours. Those two bullets almost hit me. What were you shooting at on our side of the river???? If I had my son in my stand with me, he would have been shot!!!We have had no problem with you or anyone on your side until earlier this year when you or other members of your party were shooting your rifles into the river and also shooting across the river onto our property for no apparent reason. That incident was reported and you were asked to stop by local authorities for safety reasons. We have trails along the river they friends and family ride 4 wheelers, horses, and walk. That stopped immediately after you were informed. IfI understandfines were issued for uncased,loaded weaponson a vehicle.
What has caused you to think that you own our property and think you can gain access when you feel needed. We don't go onto your property and hunt, we respect your property, we ask the sameof you. We know we all had a bad year this year hunting but that doesn't give someone a right to break the law and hunt someone else's property. If this continues we will be forced to report any more incidents to the Clark County Sheriffs dept as well as local DNR offices. We have several friends and family members keeping a very close eye out on your side of the river. This is your last warning!

Sorry that everyone else had to read this but this had to get publicized.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: To the Larry Keller family of Neillsville, Wi.

You tell em WBH !!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:33 AM

Does the guy read this forum or are you venting?
Old 11-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not sure im sure his bratty kids visit the site not sure about Larry himself.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

Hope you get it worked out ok. Heres on to put it back at the top for ya.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:12 AM

That is one way to tell them. Good luck!
Old 11-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know what the hell people are thinking up there this year. I have had little problems in the last 15 years I have owned property up there and bang this year tresspassers and theifs. I say turn them in.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:44 AM

Turn em in hell! Shoot that -------!
Old 11-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

Maybe you should talk to Larry personally?? Unless you have already I guess....Maybe its not Larry himself who is violating...maybe its his "bratty" kids or relatives...I hope things work out for you both and you settle your differences
Old 11-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I figured i give them one more warning. Our property is being monitored very closely now.

Quick Reply: To the Larry Keller family of Neillsville, Wi.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.