Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 illinois 2nd season gun weather >

illinois 2nd season gun weather

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

illinois 2nd season gun weather

Old 11-27-2006, 02:01 PM

Default illinois 2nd season gun weather

wow great weather change going to hit for 2nd season wed high in the 60s and then highs in the 30s next 3 days !!!!!!! lows in the 20s!!!! chance for snow thr.and fri great buck weather i think it will be great
Old 11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: illinois 2nd season gun weather

Yea I was watching the weather for Northeast Missouri and it looks good for the remainder of muzzle loader season. Too bad I can't go. Oh well.
Is your second season only with a pistol?
Old 11-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Walters, I had just looked at the weather today and said a little prayer of thanks. (almost cried too)
I'm going to be in N/W IL for the weekend and they should get the white stuff good. I had to skip the first weekend due to a medical thingy, so I'm itching pretty bad (no, not because of the medical thingy).

Spudrow, our regs just changed last year. Now we can hunt 3 different weekends with ANY legal deer gun (shotgun, handgun, or muzzle loader).
The first 2 used to be shotgun only, and the late winter weekend was handgun only. Now I carry both. BOOM baby!
Old 11-27-2006, 02:42 PM

I live about 60 miles south of Chicago and do alot of hunting in different states but i got to southern Illinois every year near Mt. Vernon. I can't wait to go this weekend, great weather!

Good Luck Everyone

Trophy Taker