Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
MONSTER BUCK,  I HAVE VIDEO, WHO CAN HELP ME POST? >

MONSTER BUCK, I HAVE VIDEO, WHO CAN HELP ME POST?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

MONSTER BUCK, I HAVE VIDEO, WHO CAN HELP ME POST?

Old 11-20-2002, 11:40 AM

Default MONSTER BUCK, I HAVE VIDEO, WHO CAN HELP ME POST?

Hey guys,

I got video of an ABSOLUTE monster buck while spotting a couple nights ago. He is one of Pennsylvania'a true brutes. Tonight, I am going to capture a clip of him off of my video camcorder and get it on to my computer. I don't think that I will be able to host it on hunting-pictures.com, so, could someone out there host it for me? It shouldn't be too long, maybe 10 seconds or so.

A little about this buck. He is living on property that my best friend and I are allowed to hunt. We talked to the land-owner this year, and he said that he saw big bucks all the time. We scouted the are before archery and didn't think there was much moving in the area. Well, we caught him running does in a golden rod field.

We are guessing his spread to be 20" to 22" wide outside. He has points that are probablly 10-12" high. He has INCREDIBLY thick antlers. His bases appeared to be well over 4", probablly in the mid 5" range. He is only an 8 point, but, he is by far the biggest 8 point that I have seen. He also has a BIG body, but, he doesn't appear to be really old, probablly 3 1/2 years old. He is wide, like I said, probablly 20-22" wide, but, that is only because his antlers are so high. I am not sure what he would score, but this boy is BIG, REALLY REALLY REALLY big. If any can host this video, e-mail me jason_lowmaster @yahoo.com There is an underscore (_) between jason and lowmaster. Thanks.

Good Luck This Season: Buck Magnet

Check out my hunting PICS here http://community.webshots.com/user/buckmagnet
Old 11-20-2002, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: MONSTER BUCK, I HAVE VIDEO, WHO CAN HELP ME POST?

You got mail.

My Web Page
www.geocities.com/hfpmad