Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

last day

Old 11-23-2006, 05:26 PM

Default last day

here is a pic of the 10 point i got the last day and last hour of ny's reagular archery season thanks to a couple offirends and a stranger we found mybiggest buck with a bow thanks guys

Old 11-23-2006, 05:29 PM

Default RE: last day

another pic

Old 11-23-2006, 05:31 PM

i can only do one at a time new to all of this sorry

Old 11-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good buck! Sounds like there must be a story to go along with those pics?
Old 11-24-2006, 04:25 AM
Typical Buck

Great Buck.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats, nice buck and welcome to the boards!
Old 11-24-2006, 07:18 AM

That buck is wide!! Good job!!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:42 PM

well steve F there is infact a story behind this deer. it was about 1:00 pm friday the 17 of nov. and i was at work wondering where i went wrong this year i had spent alot time in the woods every day for the most part seen aloy of bucks had alot of chances to shoot meny diffrent deer but held off fer the right one well the time came gone i missed a nice 8pt. alot wider then this one talk about feeling down it was an easy shotjust about cut my string!!!! BUT my buddy and my girlefrind wouldn't let me so i regrouped kept going out but my luckhadchanged nothing for a whole week talk about being depressdso here i am the last day at work just feeling bad and then my boss came in and told me to go he's my dad and knew how bad i wanted to be the woods I went got in my stand about 2:00 that gave me about 2and half hrs to hunt i seen a deer right away good right wrong i didn't see anything else until well then big boy showed up i really feel he came to my grunt calls and rattiling it was a 22yd shot a little back but not bad then the real hunt was on i called my causin and he came up to help we looked for half the night no luck the next day was opening day for gun so i need to get back up there early so a buddy of mine went with me we looked till about 230 no luck we had ran into one of his old school buddies and told him about the deer and to get a hold of us if he found it it was about 6:30 when the phone rang the next thing i heard was lets go get that buck and well there it is thanks to in honest guy and a few good firends i can now sleep good at night.
;
Old 11-26-2006, 10:44 AM

Congrats, nice looking buck. I am yet to bag one this year.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice deer congrats!