Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
lost my partitions, hello core-lokts >

lost my partitions, hello core-lokts

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

lost my partitions, hello core-lokts

Old 11-20-2002, 07:57 AM

Default lost my partitions, hello core-lokts

Here is my situation. I have lost my cartridge holder with the rest of my fed premium 25-06 115 gr nosler partitions inside. After calling everywhere around here, I cannot find anymore. (had to get mine from cabelas)The only shells that I found were remington express core-lokts in 100 grain. I have no experience with these and was looking for some input. While doing several searches I found that a lot of guys use them, but just don't know about 100 grainers for deer. I have given up my mornings hunt to go sight in with the new shells, hopefully the A-Bolt will love em. Please advise.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: lost my partitions, hello core-lokts

I use 120gr Cor-Lokts out of my 25-06 and have had really good success with them.The guy I bought the rifle off of used to use 100gr and he said they were devastating on deer and very accurate .I just prefer the heavier bullet.