Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Finally got to go hunting. I shoot  --  I score! >

Finally got to go hunting. I shoot -- I score!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Finally got to go hunting. I shoot -- I score!

Old 11-18-2006, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Finally got to go hunting. I shoot -- I score!

You can't keep a good man down.

Congrats!
Old 11-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Typical Buck

Way to go bud I was also having all the trouble with the m.s. and spinal stenosis. Surgery on 3rd was a successrebuilt bones around spinal cord from cervical disc 2-7 leg still numb but getting better I also went out for our opener of shotgun. I'm using pistol on shooting sticks to help reduce recoil passed a spike this A.M. God I never felt so alive being back out were I belong. I promised my wife and kids I would hunt from the ground I hate it but for now its probably best considering I prob shouldn't be out at all Thanks again for your well wishes b4 my surgery and glad things are getting better for you as well Positive attitude and prayer how can you not win
Old 11-19-2006, 03:56 AM
Fork Horn

Mike,
Congrats from one Arkie to another. Now get that big buck!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:05 AM

Thanks again everyone. Man, I am loving this. I am going to try to get out a few times this week.

Matt068, I am glad to hear you are doing well. So you went with the pistol huh!! I have seriously considered going the TC Encore pistol route. Only problem is you gotta buy one before you can use one...LOL ... and I do have a wife that keeps me in check. No more going out and buying what you want , when you want. AT LEAST NOT AT MY HOUSE. If I did something like that, I would definitely have to sleep with one eye open, if you know what I mean.....

Well guys, you can bet you all will be the first people to hear about and see pics of my buck if I get him.

To all of you , Good hunting and God Bless.