Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Indiana gun season!

Old 11-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Spike

Default Indiana gun season!

Two more days till Indiana gun season opens. I'm taking my 9 year olddaughter Sunday she's fired up allmost as much as I am, there's nothing better than taking her hunting with me. Take a kid hunting and make a lasting impression on them. Everybody wondering about DD, I stopped by and saw him a couple weeks ago. His new job looks like it suits him just fine, (Nice corner office)! He's a genuine nice guy. Anyway good luck this year fellas and knock some down!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:38 PM

Default RE: Indiana gun season!

Heck ya it starts in 2 days! im as excited as ive ever been and ive been bow huntin since october 1. what part of indiana are you hunting? im in NE round the ft wayne area. them deer are gonna be running everywhere looking for cover and the woods im in hasnt been hunted in like 10 years so maybe theyll think its safe! best of luck to ya! o ya i just have to comment on the UKFAN thing, [:'(].....BOILER UP!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Spike

I'm in southern In, across the river from Louisville Ky, weather looks great this weekend, lows in the 30's highs in the 40's. Good luck to you also brother.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Spike

Starts tomorrow!

Been in the tree as much as I can since Oct 1, but no luck so far. Most of the few I've seen have been out of bow range, but within shotgun range. The majority of the crops are gone as of early this week, so hopefully the deer will be on the move more this weekend. BTW, I'm on the west side of Indy.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:41 AM

Starts tomorrow!!! I will be hunting in Bartholomew County. Lots of good dear here... but they dont like to be seen! LOL... Hopefully will be posting pictures of a brute this time tomorrow afternoon!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:59 AM

I have to go down to Waveland, Miss. Tomorrow morning to help with some Katrina Relief project. So I won't be able to hunt till the 26th. Which really stinks. So I plan on hunting everyday after I get home till the end of gun season. Not to be selfish but I hope someone somewhere appreciates what I'm doing. And to everyone hunting in the Brown county area please save some deer for me.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:37 PM

Rhino259....thats one of the best reasons ive heard to miss deer hunting, youre doing a good thing. good luck when you get back! im sure there will be deer in brown county for you
Old 11-17-2006, 04:37 PM

Im pumped..just 12 hrs from now ill be out there in the woods i cant wait. this si only my second year deer hunting but i love it. i got a nice 12 pointer where im hutning so im gonna try for him. i guess we will see wut happens. but if i dont git ne thing this weekend i got quite a few days off nest week sooo.....

good luck to everybody out there
Old 11-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

less then 12 hrs to go. my lunch is all packed. i am ready for the booms that start going off it like 6:00 even that its dark out out love it.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:35 PM

im in southeastern IN and i dont think the rut is happining here cuz i watched 2 does for bout 1/2 hr and no bucks ever came.. i didnt see ne bucks....

but thats just me
how did every body elese do?

Quick Reply: Indiana gun season!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.