Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 KENTUCKY GUN SEASON, ITS ALMOST HERE >

KENTUCKY GUN SEASON, ITS ALMOST HERE

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

KENTUCKY GUN SEASON, ITS ALMOST HERE

Old 11-10-2006, 04:17 PM

Default KENTUCKY GUN SEASON, ITS ALMOST HERE

KY GUN SEASON OPENS IN THE MORNING JUST WANTED TO POST THIS TO SEE HOW MANY KY HUNTERS ARE HEADING OUT IN THE MORNING. MYSELF I DONT THINK THAT THE RUT IS GOING TO BE CLOSE TO BE IN, JUST REALLY HAS BEEN TO HOT, WISH IT WOULD TURN COLD, THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE WARM GUN SEASON, SUPPOSE TO DROP DOWN IN THE 40S OR 50S TONIGHT AND 50S OR 60 FOR THE HIGH TOMMORROW...WELL GUYS WISH YA LUCK AND BE SAFE OUT THERE IN THE MORNING
Old 11-10-2006, 04:27 PM

Default RE: KENTUCKY GUN SEASON, ITS ALMOST HERE

here are 2 ky deer hunters that will be going at it in the morning! the weather here in louisville is supposed to be raining and high tomorrow of 45 degrees according to the radio this morning.the temps are supposed to drop drastically, by like 30 degrees! i'm not sure about the rut just yet. guess we'll see in the morning. good luck to ya!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:14 PM

Anotha Ky Boy will be out there early waiting on the big one I hunt in Harrison County and I've seen plenty of bucks chasing in the last two weeks and it should be cold enough by mid afternoon. Good Luck to all!
Old 11-13-2006, 12:08 AM

Well heres my weekend, Was in the woods all weekend, saturday morning seen around 7-8 deer three bucks, one shooter which I didn't get a shot on, seen a one point, and a button buck, saturday night seen one doe, and she caught my scent and ran off, Sunday morning started using my grunt call and called in the nice buck again, but he came in behind me and didnt get a shot lol....than sunday evening I went alittle deeper in the hollow and seen the big buck running the crap out of a doe, pull back the hammer, but he was running to fast threw the timber didnt get a shot, than 30mins later he came back and pulled the hammer back, but again to many trees and couldnt get his mind off this doe, and seen him the last time, same story no shot...lol maybe ill get a shot on him sometime this week, who knows if i do ill post pics
Old 11-13-2006, 01:36 PM

I scored in Hardin county. My thread is posted
Old 11-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Took this guy on Saturday at 2:00...