Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Dead hunter... somehow funny????????? >

Dead hunter... somehow funny?????????

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead hunter... somehow funny?????????

Old 11-10-2006, 01:57 PM

Default RE: Dead hunter... somehow funny?????????

I know a pretty good way to get their site taken down... try and get it greenlit on Fark.com. I wouldn't normally try that, but those people deserve to survive a plane crash in some remote wilderness area and starve to death with woodland animals all around watching them suffer! Seriously, I can't believe they can think stuff like that. I only read a few things so I wouldn't explode in the middle of class, but they claim to be Christian. They should read the Bible. Right there in Genesis it says animals were there for Adam's use. I haven't read it in a while, but perhaps that would be a good quote to set down there.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:17 PM

someone should find pictures of the wife and kids and post them on their.

also,
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source mur‧der  /ˈmɜrdər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mur-der] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder), and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder).
Old 11-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

did ya happen to notice lots of them were from foreign countries, allthough some from here also. Pretty scary people!
Old 11-10-2006, 02:49 PM

I say we all register there, wait a couple days, and post pictures of deer / ducks / geese / other delicious animals we've taken. That or, in the case of me not having taken any delicious animals in a while, our prized bow / rifle / shotgun. After looking through all these things, this is pretty pitiful. I also find their ignorance hilarious... deleting the stuff they don't like. Dis-****ing-gusting.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:02 PM

that makes me angry.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

these people are sick
Old 11-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

I work with a guy who will condem hunting while eating a burger. WTF?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go on there and tell them that you hunt on farms that grow vegatables that the farmer sells for human consumption. Tell them that you hunt and shoot animals because the farmer wants them shot for crop damage.

Tell them it is because of their diet of vegatables , youget to hunt that property.

Ask them if they realize how many animals are shot across the United States to protect crops for their diet.

Ask if they know how many tons of insecticides and herbicides are dumped into the environment, each year, to grow those veggies they eat.

Ask if they realize how many songbirds eat thsoe pesticide tainted insects or feed them to their young and die. All because vegatarians want to eat vegatables.

Ask them how many acres of land are cleared each year so farmers can grow more vegatables. do they realize that when that land is cleared, animals lose their homes and their habitat is destroyed.

Ask if they realize the impact they have on animals by eating vegatables.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:02 PM

They changed the page its just a message saying and I quote. "The Admin and mods wish to point out that we under no circumstances find the death of a human a cause for celabration. Despite the fact that the death of a hunter would spare hundreds of animals."
Old 11-10-2006, 07:27 PM

Wonder what they will think when they hit a deer,elk,moose ,hog and kill there selfs what they go tell ST. pete ?

Quick Reply: Dead hunter... somehow funny?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.