Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HUGE Deer

Old 11-03-2006, 05:40 AM

Default RE: HUGE Deer

NOW THAT MY FELLOW HUNTERS IS WHAT WE CALL A WYTUSSY MULE,,,,PAW--PAW OF A MOOSE ,,GREAT JOB AND THANKS FOR SHARING.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

WAIT!Ive seen that deer before!!!2!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:04 AM

I would have passed out![]

Deer just don't grow like that around here. They could, but no one wants to let them! [:@]

I've never killed a buck B4, but I want my first to be one I'm proud of (like that one), not a little "scrub".
Old 11-03-2006, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Trustee

He should have let him live one more year so he could get bigger!
Gotta love the sarcasm! That is one big buck!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: younggun243

Dude, you had your own thread to talk about that. This is about a Pennsylvania deer, not an Ohio buck. What gives you the right to hijack someone's thread? I think everyone has seen that pic on this forum.

No offense.
This thread is about an OH buck. Spend a little more time reading and less time trying to be a moderator.Go backto your crusade of cleansing the internet of dirty words.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nohillbilly

Dude, you had your own thread to talk about that. This is about a Pennsylvania deer, not an Ohio buck. What gives you the right to hijack someone's thread? I think everyone has seen that pic on this forum.

No offense.
Go backto your crusade of cleansing the internet of dirty words.
But, you gotta admit, that's a noble crusade!

Still, the buck in ohbowguy's pic wasn't the same deer the Amish guy shot, which is the one we're talking about.
He's stealing the thread, or he's just a guy that's proud to be from Ohio and is trying to spread it around. Ohbowguy, we know you're patriotic for your state, and that's fine. Don't act as if your state's bucks are the
Arians of Hitler's Reich.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Still, the buck in ohbowguy's pic wasn't the same deer the Amish guy shot, which is the one we're talking about.
He's stealing the thread, or he's just a guy that's proud to be from Ohio and is trying to spread it around. Ohbowguy, we know you're patriotic for your state, and that's fine. Don't act as if your state's bucks are the
Arians of Hitler's Reich.
You might want to go back and study those pics again. Those are the same deer.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

No matter what angle I look at my screen from, they are still the same deer and still from Greene County,OH and still shot by Jonathon Schmucker of Seaman, Ohio. Read the stories, they are actually interesting.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Arians of Hitler's Reich. Man, I thought I was being niceby putting up the story about the deer in the picture and I get crucified for it! Can you honestly tell me that the deer in the first set of pictures is different than the deer in the pictures in the link I posted? And since you brought it up, I am glad I live in a state that has the potential for B&C bucks. 4 of noteriety immediately come to mind: Beatty buck, Brad Jerman buck, Mike Rex buck, and this deer. By the way, word is spreading that another giant pushing 200" was killed in Adams County (same county as the Amish buck) in late October.And where in this threaddoes it state that this is a PA buck (other than your post)? To me it doesn't matter where the deer came from. A slunger is a slunger and I'll be in awe of itjust the same if it were from Canada, Texas,Maryland or West Virginia. Anyway,I've gone on too much and hijacked this thread. I've got to get some sleep so I can get up early in the morningso I can go wrap my tag around the antlers of one of our monster Ohio Aryan bucks!

Old 11-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Apparently I haven't mastered the whole quoting thing!

Quick Reply: HUGE Deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.