Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting in the UK

Old 11-01-2006, 01:33 AM

Default Hunting in the UK

Hi

I'm just launching a deer stalking website in the UK called www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk

I want it to be useful for all you guys in the USA who are thinking about stalking a few deer over here in the UK and throughout the rest of Europe. If you've got a few minutes to take a look, I'd be really interested in hear what I've missed out andhow it could be improved - I'm a keen a stalker, not a great website designer!

Whilst you're there, why not visit our FORUM, so stalkers in the UK can start talking directly to our American cousins?

Cheers,

Rob
Old 11-01-2006, 05:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hunting in the UK

Good luck with your new venture Rob , from what we hear about the antihunting crowd you have over there you're going to need some luck . I'll pop in and have a look .
Old 11-01-2006, 07:35 AM

Rob,

This looks like a good site. The design is nice and the pages work well. The only thing I found was that the deer seasons page brought up just a link that said "Edit this". Probably just a glitch. I know how those can be.

Overall, I think your site will be a great resource. I've spent some time looking at sites devoted to hunting in the UK, and yours looks like it will be a winner.

Kristine
Old 11-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Looks Good Rob! Best of luck with it!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Dominant Buck

I took a look , it's a good looking and very professional site you have there . I must admit to liking Page3.com a trifle more , but the bias there would be rather obvious , eh ?
Old 11-01-2006, 10:53 AM

A TARD A DAY KEEPS THE BLUES AWAY

Kevin, I'm English, you're going to have to explain to me what a 'tard' is.

Cheers,

Rob

PS. Thanks for your feedback.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:25 AM

Bloomin bastard, bloody wanker! Thats english speak, right?
Old 11-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Englishman272401

Cheers,

Rob

The "TARD" in question was a former member of the site , a gent with a rather unique point of view whose posts I greatly enjoyed . His screen name was TARD FARMER , which was his joking way of calling himself a cultivator of the mentally deficient . It's just a jesting reference to him in my signature line that I placed there at his request , presumably to rankle the HNI upper eschelon . He didn't leave the site volutarily .
Old 11-02-2006, 04:37 AM

Default English speak

You got it right Red Lion.

Not sure where in the States you are and what sort of accent you've got, but I think I would pay good money to actually hear you say those words!

Yeeehaaaaa!

Old 11-02-2006, 04:40 AM

ORIGINAL: kevin1

ORIGINAL: Englishman272401

Cheers,

Rob

The "TARD" in question was a former member of the site , a gent with a rather unique point of view whose posts I greatly enjoyed . His screen name was TARD FARMER , which was his joking way of calling himself a cultivator of the mentally deficient . It's just a jesting reference to him in my signature line that I placed there at his request , presumably to rankle the HNI upper eschelon . He didn't leave the site volutarily .

Thanks for the explanation.
It's a shame he's notfree to voice his thoughts- I like the sound of this guy - unique points of view are few and far between.

Quick Reply: Hunting in the UK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.