Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Big Deer!!

Old 10-26-2006, 11:19 AM

Default RE: Big Deer!!

ORIGINAL: treestandstealth

if i ever saw a deer like that I would be more worried about the smell.... because I would have crapped my pants.
10-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] [X(] [&:]
Old 10-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Typical Buck

not just like that, ... but a non-typical I have seen
Old 10-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: lethalconnection

ORIGINAL: Icetrey

Actually Connection,the picture is not fake ,I know the person who owns the land that raises deer to get this big.Dont judge a book by its cover![:@]
Im not saying that there arent deer that big in the wild or that are raised that big but look at the antlers and you can tell that they dont match the pic cause the lighting and the color and textures of the horns just dont match the pic.
Those antlers are from a magazine,they are from a buck that was found dead. Notice the rot on the left side. That is because they were found with that side in the soft mud. I'll try and find the back issue of the magazine and post the story on here. Why somebody would try and post that as real on here is beyond me.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

HOW THE &*!@ DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]
Old 10-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Fork Horn

Did you really think you were going to put one over on us? Especially with a well known rack andbad photoshopping to boot,But why would you tell us that you have been to the ranch and imply that you have seen that buck?It ruins any future credibility you might hope to have here. A joke is one thing but to put angry faces after somebodycalls you on itis another. Have a nice day.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

Actually,IneversaidIhaveseenthatbuck! I said that I have been to a place that has bucks,SIMILAR,to this one.I do know this was a fake deer pic and they were famous horns,and my buddy did bad photoshopping,but how dare you say I rined my repuatioin when I have seen deer bsimilar!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 11:39 AM

I cant say that I have.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:57 PM

that just doesnt look real! some copy n paste goin on there!
Old 10-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Icetrey

Actually,IneversaidIhaveseenthatbuck! I said that I have been to a place that has bucks,SIMILAR,to this one.I do know this was a fake deer pic and they were famous horns,and my buddy did bad photoshopping,but how dare you say I rined my repuatioin when I have seen deer bsimilar!!!
Yeah you did say the picture was not fake I guess you forgot your post to connection Huh! How old are you by the way?
Old 10-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Typical Buck

25, and how old are you???

Quick Reply: Big Deer!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.