Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 got 82 pound doe, and attacked by an anti' >

got 82 pound doe, and attacked by an anti'

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

got 82 pound doe, and attacked by an anti'

Old 10-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: got 82 pound doe, and attacked by an anti'

Its like Dennis Leary said,
"Red meat, white meat, blue meat, meat-o-freaking-rama. You will eat it. Because not eating meat is a decision. Eating meat is an instinct! Yeah! And I know what it's about. "I don't want to eat the meat because I love the animals. I love the animals." Hey, I love the animals too. I love my doggy. He's so cute. My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah.

Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the freaking truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!""
Old 10-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Fork Horn

Just pat her nice sable coat with you bloody hand and laugh it off. You can always find someone who does not like something you doing and the most important thing is not to let is ruin your success in the woods!

Congrats!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

theyre just jealous. hehehe.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

treestandstealth...save some venison scraps to make a soup to serve at that old lady's funeral reception...everybodys got an opinion.....I ll bet she wasnt scent free....way to take one for the team....WE OWE YA