HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   let me hear your thoughts on!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/157270-let-me-hear-your-thoughts.html)

saltflat 09-21-2006 01:26 PM

let me hear your thoughts on!!!!

I would like to hear your thoughts on this video. I think it is terrible. For one why would you video tape the deer at one of the worst and gorriest moments of the hunt? I have never had a deer bleed like that before. Also if the general public saw this what would they think?

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=156145&ChannelName=movies

NorthernHunter 09-21-2006 02:11 PM

RE: let me hear your thoughts on!!!!

Great shot and a great deer. As for videoing the hunt, I guess a lot more hunters are beginning to do this nowadays, but this particular video should have been kept private and on their own bookshelf just like the Tommy Lee and Pamela video. No, seriously, great video but not something I would have released onto the net.

Never saw a deer bleed like that!

Rebel Hog 09-21-2006 09:47 PM

Wow! First time for me! That slug must have hit the Abdominal Artery right on the mark!

lethalconnection 09-21-2006 10:22 PM

That is just stupid. Why would they want to post that on the net so that anti-hunters can just add to their arsenal.Then on top of that they add the slow motion and show the gore of the blood trail. Im sorry but thats just down right stupid and disrespectful.

early in 09-21-2006 10:47 PM

lethal, said it all! That was a great shot and a great buck but it's MUCH too graphic to have been put on here or anywhere else for that matter. Somebody needs to get their fricken head examined![:@]

Soilarch 09-21-2006 11:02 PM

Idunno...that's hunting. But its seems awefully disrespectful at the same time. It was a good clean hit, and they did right by the animal in regards to giving the animal a quick-human kill...but I don't think an animals blood should be the object of anyone's entertainment. Guess I kinda have mixed feelings, I think northernhunter had it right...should've stayed in the private collection at home and shown to people who ask..."hey, how'd the hunt go?"

kevin1 09-22-2006 05:43 AM

No worse than some of the gory stuff on other sites like Bangedup et al , and since when do antis need ammo ? Antis will be against us regardless of how we portray ourselves , and a recent study has conclusively shown that we have overwhelming support from the public while the antis are viewed as nutjobs at best . I don't worry about what nutjobs think or say , neither does anyone else .

heeze gutshot shortee 09-22-2006 07:25 PM

hey its hunting...take the anti hunters to the slaughterhouse and let them see how their steaks get done...Talk about bloodtrails...good video..I hunt and I eat.....I HUNT..enuf nonsense and sugarcoating

JagMagMan 09-22-2006 07:53 PM

I don't care what anyone thinks of the anti's, but we need to be the "better side!" There is no need to add fuel to the anti's fire!
But then again, that is probably far from the worst that you can find on the WWW!

younggun308 09-23-2006 05:21 AM

Well, at least look at the bright side, it was very educational!!:eek::eek:

No, really leathal did say it all, I frankly found the video rather gory.
The video did not aggravate me as much as the fact that "The Good The Bad And The Ugly's soundtrack is going to side with anti's![:@][:@]