Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Your Wife

Old 09-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default Your Wife

What does yalls wife think about your hunting? Mine always says it aint fair cause she has to sit at home with the kids or I am never there. She says it aint even hunting season and she is already tired of it.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Your Wife

Mine doesn't mind if I go, but she doesn't understand why I do... And, she hates it when I want to put another head on the wall...
Old 09-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not married. I don't have any plans in the near future to get married. The women that I've dated have been offspring of Satan. So I guess I really don't have to hear them gripe about how much this costs, or you got another gun???!!! I kinda like it that way.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Typical Buck

Let's just say, she doesn't look forward to it!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:31 PM

She seems pretty cool with it as long as she doesn't have to see the dead carcas'. You guys just need to learn how to make yourselves less pleasant to be around. Especially during hunting season!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:33 PM

Mine doesn't mind me going, but you have to balance it all out. She knows I like to hunt. Just let her do some things with her friends when you not hunting so she feels like she is getting some away time also if you have kids that is. Of course mine does not really understand the whole head on the wall thing either, but she does love sports, so you take the good with the bad hey!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:51 PM

Mine loves to hunt almost as much as I do. She is 5 months pregnant and we are heading out in about an hour to smack a limit of Mallards. Pics to follow tonight.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

Mine calls herself the "hunting widdow" this time of year.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:21 PM

My wife is supportive, but less than thrilled since we have a 15 month daughter.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: derekt28

I'm not married. I don't have any plans in the near future to get married. The women that I've dated have been offspring of Satan.
dude I am on the floor after reading that, hahaha. Well obviously im not married, on acounta im 14, but I wish to get married when i get older. But I tell you this, Im not gunna marry no woman that complains about me hutnin' thats for sure!!!!!

-Travis-

Quick Reply: Your Wife

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.