Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 new trail cam cuddeback (expert) >

new trail cam cuddeback (expert)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

new trail cam cuddeback (expert)

Old 08-25-2006, 05:12 PM

Default new trail cam cuddeback (expert)

Hello all i just have a question i picked up cuddeback trail cam (expert) i was woundering if anyone knows anything about them. I want to know what the best seting are to set it up, as in the delay of the flash the delay in time a pic is taken so if anyone knows could you please fill me in...
Old 08-25-2006, 05:32 PM

Default RE: new trail cam cuddeback (expert)

ttt for Paul!!

I myself can't comment since I am currently trying to get the wife to convince my mom to get me one for my birthday (Sept. 4th). I do have one question for you Paul, do those trail cams email those pics or do you have to go out and dl them?? I did hear about a trail cam that you never had to go out it automatically emailed to you anytime there was one taken!!
Old 08-26-2006, 04:23 AM

Damien83 you have to go out in the field and get the memory card, but i myself have heard of a cam the dose email pics but not sure on what make it is though.Sorry i couldnt help you.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:55 AM

Not sure about the expert but I have the 3.1 mega pixle modle and have it set on three min delay, sesitivity on normal I think and the flash set on bright or high, cant remeber what its called. Not sure how the new modle is playing out but I love my cuddeback!! I put mine up in march and changed my batteries for the first time in first week of august. As far as the e-mail game cam pics are, I have not seen it in the cabelas catalogs but redhead (bass pro) has one and it cost about 700 bucks I think. And then you have to buy some extras for that will put the price up to about 800 bucks! Then to top it off you basically have to buy a subscription to a nextell phone service at 60 or seventy bucks a month cause when you get the pics your basically sending a text/picture message through a cell phone! Kinda up their in price for me, My cuddeback broke the bank as it is!
Old 08-26-2006, 02:14 PM

Thanks Hotburn76 that helped out alot and yeah my cuddeback broke my pocket to lol.