Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunters Helping Kids

Old 08-23-2006, 10:16 PM

Default Hunters Helping Kids

A few months ago I was looking at HHK on the internet. I sent a pm to them about some info about there club. They sent me some info in the mail and a slip to fill out for a kids hunt of a life time. I sent the kids hunt of a life time in for my 11 year old daughter. About 2 weeks ago the phone rang and my daughter won that trip!!!! See went crazy!!!!My daughter won a free hunt everything paid for, tags,food,lodge,full set of camo`s and boots and a 243!!!!!!!!!! All I have to do is get there and my food and lodge is paid for. Just wanted to tell other hunters what this club has done for my daughter and what they have done for other kids, my hat is off to them! There was 5 girls and 5 boys picked for this hunt! I will post back after the hunt on nov 10th...
Old 08-23-2006, 10:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunters Helping Kids

That's great! Was there any criteria to qualify to apply? Congrats to your daughter.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:25 PM

Hello fun2hunt, Yes there was kids must be ages 10 to 15 and has had ahunters ed course thats all....
Old 08-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Fork Horn

That's great. Hope all goes well, and be sure to get some pics.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good deal. If she takes any animal it will be a trophy. Be ready to fork out some cash for a taxiderm. pops!!!

Congrats to her.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:30 AM

that is an awesome deal. Good luck to your daughter. I am sure she will have a great time.

nice mount from dad will defenity be on the way!!!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:37 AM

maybe some one will throw a mount in to. for a first timer ill talk to my unc he does tax. and is good. i would pay for the form. but im a long ways a way. good luck. nothing better than a first deer. let me know if she gets one maybe we can work something out
Old 08-25-2006, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

It seems now days there are many programs to get kids into hunting. I sure wish they had programs like that when I was starting out. My dad introduced me to hunting, but he was basically a "once a year" hunter so I had to teach myself almost everything I know.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:50 PM

Cales0822, That would be great, I will let everyone know how she does after the hunt. I cant wait, I`m more excited then she is I thinkTake care and aim straight....
Old 08-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

THATS AWESOME!!
I love when kids are involved. hope she has a great time.
Dan

Quick Reply: Hunters Helping Kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.