HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   The Good Doctor is BACK in the House ! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/151411-good-doctor-back-house.html)

DoctorDeath 08-11-2006 07:05 AM

The Good Doctor is BACK in the House !

Well guy's ole Doctor Death is back.... Ive been out of pocket for awhile but with the season getting closer and my interest level rising I am BACK ... I just wanted to say hello to all my ole forum buddies and even some that ain't my buddies ;).... I hope EVERYONE has a safe andproductive season !

dd

cardeer 08-11-2006 07:20 AM

RE: The Good Doctor is BACK in the House !

Where were you ?????????

HuntinGUS 08-11-2006 07:20 AM

Welcome Back Doc! The off season has been way to long!

DoctorDeath 08-11-2006 07:23 AM

ORIGINAL: cardeer

Where were you ?????????
Car been on the road a good bit this year buying and selling used Harley's ....but it's slowed down now so I have some time to play on the puter !

dd

uncle matt 08-11-2006 07:54 AM

"Welcome back" DD.

Thanks for the well wishes for the upcoming season - and right back at ya!

I assure my productive season be redefining "productive season". Anytime afield, outdoors or in the woods with my boys and family is productive to me. We'll get some meat on the pole and make alot of memories.

I've spent a considerable amount of time trying to build a "legacy" for myself. One day I won't be in deer camp - but I want thememory of me to be!

superdave10x 08-11-2006 08:35 AM

alright.....going for a new worlds record this year doc....14,297 deer this season.....braggin about everyone......somebody should follow you around and write a book....new york best seller written all over that................

m.t.hands 08-11-2006 10:11 AM

there goes the hood

Champlain Islander 08-11-2006 10:16 AM

Welcome back DD. You haven't missed too much but that is the way this site is anyways.

DoctorDeath 08-11-2006 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: superdave10x

alright.....going for a new worlds record this year doc....14,297 deer this season.....braggin about everyone......somebody should follow you around and write a book....new york best seller written all over that................
LOL Dave well I am still low on ammo after LAST year so I doubt I will do much damage this year .... BUT if heshows up in my crosshairs ..hes a done deal !

dd

Western MA Hunter 08-11-2006 11:41 AM

That a boy DD...
Good to see you back.