Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm really sick

Old 08-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I'm really sick

I think this guy was looking to spark a little humorous conversation. He did'nt ask to be flamed out. I'd just take the new kid hunting on his/her birthday!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

C'mon folks a little fun here. Sounds like some of you can walk with a beer bottle between your butt cheeks. A little humer goes a long way. We can talk more on this latter if you want right now I'm watching the gal next door clean her pool. (take the bottle out just kidding) Mike
PS now look what you made me do check out number of posts from me.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

C'mon folks a little fun here. Sounds like some of you can walk with a beer bottle between your butt cheeks. A little humer goes a long way. We can talk more on this latter if you want right now I'm watching the gal next door clean her pool. (take the bottle out just kidding) Mike
PS now look what you made me do check out number of posts from me.
hahaha. I had to read your first post quite a few times to realize it was sarcastic, haha. My bad Mike.

-Travis-
Old 08-03-2006, 10:30 AM

if your post was meant to be humorious well then its all good. After reading it again I realize that i took it a bit serious.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:12 PM

Hubby and I have started to think about kids and were working out a plan earlier this year where I would not be delivering anywhere near his week of elk hunting in Colorado and I would still be able to hunt during bow season and most of the regular season ... needless to say we decided that we did not need kids for at least a few more years!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 06:17 PM

My old man left my mom in the hospital after giving birth to me to go deer hunting. Aparently I was really sick and wound up staying in the hospital for over a week before they finally let me go home. My mom had to drive herself to the hospital every day after giving birth to check on me. He celebrated my birthday early every year so he wouldn't miss any time scouting or hunting. Beat that!