Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 NEW DEER HUNTING BOOK (Endorsed by David Hale) >

NEW DEER HUNTING BOOK (Endorsed by David Hale)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NEW DEER HUNTING BOOK (Endorsed by David Hale)

Old 06-06-2006, 10:23 AM

Default NEW DEER HUNTING BOOK (Endorsed by David Hale)

Hey everyone - I just stumbled onto a new Deer Hunting book called ‘Deer Hunting 101’. I ordered a copy of it just because it was endorsed by David Hale of “Knight & Hale Game Calls” as well as Jim Shockey of “Jim Shockey’s Hunting Adventures” – two of the greatest hunters of all time as you all know Im sure! I figure if these two guys endorsed it, it must be pretty good. I ordered mine at the author’s website: www.booksbydave.com just in case you are interested in getting one for yourself or someone you know that loves to deer hunt. It seems like it is going to be a very high-selling book from what I am hearing in the “buzz-world” and I encourage you to order a copy before they run out! Just FYI. From what I’m reading on it in other chat forums – it’s a great book to have!
Old 06-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NEW DEER HUNTING BOOK (Endorsed by David Hale)

You wouldn't happen to be the "dave" behind booksbydave would you?
Old 06-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea, that might be a good book but I wouldn't buy it because Jim Shockey endorses it. He's far from "one of the greatest deer hunters of all time" to my thinking. Take Larry Benoit, there's a "deer hunter".
Old 06-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: early in

Yea, that might be a good book but I wouldn't buy it because Jim Shockey endorses it. He's far from "one of the greatest deer hunters of all time" to my thinking. Take Larry Benoit, there's a "deer hunter".
yup. and there are some more scattered around the country that dont bother with making a living off of what they know. I have heard of the book though, supposed to be good.