Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Tough Situation Up in the NE

Old 05-31-2006, 10:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tough Situation Up in the NE

this guy is absolutely NUTS......trying to say deer of all animals in the world are MIRGRATING from anything above the mason dixon line to FLORDIA.....thats why the PA deer herd is dropping!! we didnt get 10000s of doe tags and kill alot of doe in the last few years...they all mirgated south and lost 100lbs to look like a flordia deer!!

sorry topdog...thats gota be one of THE stupidest things i have ever read....and i now feel dumber after reading it....thats not even plausable....WTF would a deer from NJ walk CLEAR to FLORDIA for?!??! thats just stupid...they jumped on the back of a truck on I-95 and hitched a ride down there right??
Old 05-31-2006, 11:26 PM

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

bawanajim,

I have observed you for some time. Without a doubt, you are very
intelligent. That is not an issue. But, you let your heart control
what you know to be right.

The difference between me and most people is that I have that GOD-GIVEN ability to look at a situation, basically any situation, and see the
ramifications and repercussions. Simply put, I have an extra gear that
no one lese has.

That is not bragging because I did not actually DO anything to earn
that ability. It demands respect and you, like everyone else on the board, will give it tome without any fuss whatsoever. I demand it so you will do it - and like it. That is what I am talking about. the ability to see what others cannot see and the ability to demand it whenever I please. Respect.
THUNDER!!!
Old 06-01-2006, 02:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

once again I find it amazing that one person can provoke others intentionaly so easily. laugh away TDWW you did it again. why do they even respond?
Old 06-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: JoeRE

once again I find it amazing that one person can provoke others intentionaly so easily. laugh away TDWW you did it again. why do they even respond?
Because he demands it!
Old 06-01-2006, 05:30 AM
Typical Buck

It's a pretty stupid post but hey, it's entertaining!! That why most of us are reading it I guess! I thank TD for the entertainment value. What else could you do when hunting season is out!!!

Now only if TD could slow down the migration of Northerners to the south, he could really earn points!!![8D]
Old 06-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

You guys are just jealous he likes me and says "I am very intelligent" That in it self deserves respect.

I'm changing gears now.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

You guys are just jealous he likes me and says "I am very intelligent" That in it self deserves respect.

I'm changing gears now.
We all know you are "telligent". As far as the respect thing goes a set of 16" guns makes it better. I must get lots of respect becausemy guns are over 30"............................................... .................long.
Old 06-02-2006, 09:45 AM

[/align]
[blockquote]
ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: Spiffy

AS long as amy Canadian bucks don't pack up and head down I'm ok. You have to get pretty liquored upto right a post that boring, stupid, and rediculous.[&:]

[/align]
I am only 50 miles fromyour border. I am secretlyhoping TOPDAWG is right on the southernly migration thingy. I do my best to make sure one ofthose canadianbruisers doesn't make it to florida this fall!!! Hate to see one end up gatorbait.

Tim
Only 50 miles! If he is right then they are long gone by now. You better get ready for the caribou and polar bear migration as soon as he calls it.
[/blockquote]
Old 06-02-2006, 12:29 PM

If this is true, this is Darwinism at work. The Union deerherd has mobilized and is marching on the southland to exterminate the genetically inferior southern whitetail subspecies. Soon, the strong, northern whitetails will return to the lush northern deerwoods where they will continue to proliferate into the future.

Southern hunters should not despair, as some of the northern whitetails are bound to stay in the south, resulting in a population explosion of genetically superior animals.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: YANKEEPRIDE

If this is true, this is Darwinism at work. The Union deerherd has mobilized and is marching on the southland to exterminate the genetically inferior southern whitetail subspecies. Soon, the strong, northern whitetails will return to the lush northern deerwoods where they will continue to proliferate into the future.

Southern hunters should not despair, as some of the northern whitetails are bound to stay in the south, resulting in a population explosion of genetically superior animals.
OMG an alter ego of TD. Hang on guys this is about to get real fun. Come on TD this has to be you.

Quick Reply: Tough Situation Up in the NE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.