Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Tough Situation Up in the NE

Old 05-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tough Situation Up in the NE

We all RESPECT cardeer
Old 05-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another thought provoking post indeed. It demands it and will be given. its the offseason forum so you can talk about anything. Even peanut butter.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

sniff? sniff?

OH MAN! Now it's worse.

You guys gotta stop steppin in it!
Old 05-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I gotta say thank God for the civil war or we would not know who was 'northern' or 'southern'...Imagine that!...what would we argue about? A large quantity of ignorance accumulated over the last century and a half all across America would be erased!
Old 05-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

same old BSfrom this guy buthe tries to package it different
Old 05-31-2006, 07:54 PM
Typical Buck

Is that an attempt?
Old 05-31-2006, 07:54 PM

AS long as amy Canadian bucks don't pack up and head down I'm ok. You have to get pretty liquored upto right a post that boring, stupid, and rediculous.[&:]

[/align]
Old 05-31-2006, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

AS long as amy Canadian bucks don't pack up and head down I'm ok.
what are amy canadian bucks

welcome back tdww, its nice to have the voice of authority back, some of these folks just don't get it, it is obvious, now that you've pointed it out(thank you very much) thatthe move to the south is on , why just last year an ole friend killed a truckload, he hunts around the alabama/tenn line and he said "every deer he shot was headed south" you guys better wake up, you got a man here tryin to enlighten you and ya'll are acting like a bunch of know-it-alls that you just can't help, it ya'll s deer herd and i wouldn't be surprised if those "amy canadian bucks" dont do the same

don't say tdww didn't warn you
Old 05-31-2006, 09:44 PM

TDWW, I have been amused at your posts the past several weeks, but how in the world can you believe the entire south is the epitome of whitetail management. Us folks here in the states of Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Ohio, Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc. have been producing the largest whitetails for many years and the way I see it Florida is just now joining in on the QDMA. What took so long ? Florida will always be known for a few fine beaches, alligators and citrus fruits. I'm anxious to see all the posts and pictures of all the monster whitetails taken in Florida.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Spiffy

AS long as amy Canadian bucks don't pack up and head down I'm ok. You have to get pretty liquored upto right a post that boring, stupid, and rediculous.[&:]

[/align]
I am only 50 miles fromyour border. I am secretlyhoping TOPDAWG is right on the southernly migration thingy. I do my best to make sure one ofthose canadianbruisers doesn't make it to florida this fall!!! Hate to see one end up gatorbait.

Tim

Quick Reply: Tough Situation Up in the NE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.