HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Yankee Panic (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/142757-yankee-panic.html)

TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF 05-17-2006 11:58 AM

Yankee Panic

Have been on the road off and onfor a week. Hope all of you have been well in that time. While on the road I did all of my lifting plus a minimum of 1500 sit-ups each night in the back ofmy limo. Do I even have to say it?

I return and what do I see? Folks on the board in a panic due to the innovation and cleverness of Florida and its deerherd.

Guys, I am not bragging but I am the best. AND, I live in a state that is on the up and up when it comes to producing large whitetails, in fact so productive is my state that now hunters basically shop for the right buck to harvest. Selective bargain shopping.

A few things:

- Floridais one of the three top whitetailprograms in America
-The Southis the overall #1 whitetailprogram in America
- The outdoorsmen of Florida, just this past year, brought in more
revenue for wildlife than any otherstate in America
- Winning awards and accoladesinwildlife managementis routine now for Florida
- Brian Murphy inked a long term deal to keep QDMA in the South for the next 32-47 years
- Florida Stateis ranked as a "National Innovator" in whitetail academiaand is the top "Whitetail Studies"program in America

Who has been calling it? I told you guys what we wereall about.
Called it. I told you about fueding Yankeesand have been proven
right. Yanks arethe Barney Fife of whitetail management. You got
innerturmoil, deer leaving, and Outdoor Channelanalysts basically
laughing at them.When I first saw Yankee hunters whence I was a kidI just stared. Not casual interest but utter complete and total stare.
Big difference. Yanksare a flash in a pan. Won't last.

Proven right. Brian Murphythe Southbasically own the countryand then go off across the worldfor SPECIFIC needs. Only thee statescan do that. Yankees areused against the north and their hunting. Folks on this board crying after hunts.Roller coaster attitude.Seriously, some of you arelike an HIV positive Haitian with a Thompson sub-machine gun.

Itis a complete joke.I toldy'all time and time again what a disaster
thiswas going to be.

Now, look for the Southhost several seminars. Northern statesare the
worst placesand reveals serious problems within Yankee deer hunting community.The Southeast demands respect. Wins the most awards and receives the most positive publicity.Complete off-season bedlam in the northeast.Northern collapse.

Outdoor channeland the rip on Yanks.That part of the countryhas to seriously evaluate where it is and make some hard decisions.

Guys, I hope each of you have the opportunity to get in the outdoors this weekend with close family/friends b/c that is what it is all about.

bawanajim 05-17-2006 01:44 PM

RE: Yankee Panic

You might want to open the moon roof when your doing them situps , It would cure those nasty bumps on the head.(respect) ;)

SteveBNy 05-17-2006 01:56 PM

Sad that some thing this is funny.

early in 05-17-2006 02:05 PM

I do believe DAWG has a feast reading these replys.:D;)

hardcorehunter 05-17-2006 02:12 PM

I had a buddy that was like this all the time, talking about the south. When he got mouthy about the southsomebody would say" How about that civil war" and that was all it took for him toshut up. Evidentally still pissed about losing the war.:eek:I myself could care less about the civil war, I have moved on. I am just glad I live up north where the big bucks are with out the warty growths like the ones in N. FL have.

DannyD 05-17-2006 02:26 PM

Me thinks someone has misplaced their meds.

cardeer 05-17-2006 02:28 PM

THIS IS FUNNY, AND I'M SURE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE A FICTIONAL SOAP OPERA. THE STATE OF FLORIDA IS MAINLY FOR OLD SENILE RETIREES ,RUN AWAY CUBANS AND SPRING BREAK DRUNKS. NOBODY TAKES THE STATE SERIOUS. THE GOVERNOR IS ONLY THERE BECAUSE HIS BROTHER IS PRESIDENT AND THEY CANT EVEN COUNT 123 IN A ELECTION. YOU HANG AROUND IN THE AREA TO LONG YOUR SKIN TURNS IN TO GATOR HIDE AND YOUR BRAIN GETS FRIED FROM THE HEAT. IT SO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK. I LIVED THERE IN 1969 NEVER WANT TO GO BACK.OH CANT FORGET WALT DISNEY WHO WAS GAY AND TO THIS DAY OPENS THE PARK FOR HOMO DAY ONCE A YEAR.

hardcorehunter 05-17-2006 02:33 PM

ORIGINAL: cardeer

THIS IS FUNNY, AND I'M SURE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE A FICTIONAL SOAP OPERA. THE STATE OF FLORIDA IS MAINLY FOR OLD SENILE RETIREES ,RUN AWAY CUBANS AND SPRING BREAK DRUNKS. NOBODY TAKES THE STATE SERIOUS. THE GOVERNOR IS ONLY THERE BECAUSE HIS BROTHER IS PRESIDENT AND THEY CANT EVEN COUNT 123 IN A ELECTION. YOU HANG AROUND IN THE AREA TO LONG YOUR SKIN TURNS IN TO GATOR HIDE AND YOUR BRAIN GETS FRIED FROM THE HEAT. IT SO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK. I LIVED THERE IN 1969 NEVER WANT TO GO BACK.OH CANT FORGET WALT DISNEY WHO WAS GAY AND TO THIS DAY OPENS THE PARK FOR HOMO DAY ONCE A YEAR.
LMAO

TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF 05-17-2006 02:42 PM

cardeer,

Is that your daily, pathetic attempt at respect? Taking another stab at it?

bouncer6475 05-17-2006 03:59 PM

k topbonehead... give me or anyone else 1 good feasable reason to show you any respect. you sit on your pc and bash anyone that lives north. im from ohio and i wouldnt change where i live or where i hunt for the world... get over yourself and youd probably be alot happier.