Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Northern Collapse

Old 05-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Northern Collapse

Good one! Being a Yankee and proud of it here man. Hunts in the South have been OK but there is nothing like the great white north where you survive to hunt and hunt to survive. I always feel like I am too much on Holiday in the deep south to hunt seriously - the more north I go the better the land, wildlife and real hunting fopcus becomes. I will take 60th P to the 30th anyday hands down. You folks in the South should try it and you will never go back - shoot something big!
Old 05-10-2006, 07:19 PM

bigpapa....that was funny. that provided me with some good entertainment. i give u (respect) cracker woods. No im not going to church today I am going tomorrow during school (I go to to a catholic school so we have church there once a month) and deerbdown...thats a good name real unique. anyways thanks for the entertainment bigpapa have yourself a good week.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:20 PM

Hunting up north is still better...

RESPECT
Old 05-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Hunter06FlKy

ORIGINAL: B&C Wanna B

It may take some of those slow southerners a while to figure it out though.
see is that really necessary??? you go from picking a fight with tdww to trying to insult people. what is the point. if you consider southerners slow then at the very least you're just plain ignorant but i would wager more than that.
I think i have mentioned the fact that sarcasm has obviously failed. I also apologized twice for the attempt. It was done simply to see how quickly the guys egging TDWW on would turn and complain when teh roles were switched. As you can tell it was pretty quickly. So once again for those of you that don't understand my intentions. SORRY!
Old 05-11-2006, 04:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

studying the trend shown inthese maps within the next 8 to 10 years Florida and Georgia will have a complete monopoly on Mr. Bigbuck and his buddies.
LMAO!! Yes you nailed it papi. The monster bucks are all heading south. Kind of like the seniors when they retire. The migration is on. I wouldn't hold my breath for the day Georgia or Florida are considered states to hunt monster bucks. Wow ...........what do they put in the grits down there?
Old 05-11-2006, 04:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

p.s. next time I'm down that way would you feel like losing some money on the links to this yankee golfer?
Old 05-11-2006, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's some news for any and all that haven't caught up with it.The war ended in 1865. Let it go...
Old 05-11-2006, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

NY I noted your PGA status quite a while back. Yea brother! Any time your in GA let me know we'll go sling some sticks and crush some balls my treat. Maybe hit a few Bobby Jones (HUGE Respect) courses. Me loves to golf almost as much as me loves to hunt. Speaking of which where exactly are you from? Have you played Bethpage? If you have you have a Ton of my Respect. That course is almost as nice as Agusta. What's your handicap? Mine is my golf game. Just kiddin. I shoot a reasonable high 70's low 80's sober. Add ten if I get a few beers in me. But boy we have a hell of a good time. Again, anytime your down this way shoot me a post and I'll spring on a round at my club.

Old 05-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Typical Buck

Oh I forgot Sylvan, as my son would say... "We wern't fightn' we were just playin'." What war are you talking about it was just a lil tift between brothers north and south. Glad it's over though so now we can all kiss and make up.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigpapa

NY I noted your PGA status quite a while back. Yea brother! Any time your in GA let me know we'll go sling some sticks and crush some balls my treat. Maybe hit a few Bobby Jones (HUGE Respect) courses. Me loves to golf almost as much as me loves to hunt. Speaking of which where exactly are you from? Have you played Bethpage? If you have you have a Ton of my Respect. That course is almost as nice as Agusta. What's your handicap? Mine is my golf game. Just kiddin. I shoot a reasonable high 70's low 80's sober. Add ten if I get a few beers in me. But boy we have a hell of a good time. Again, anytime your down this way shoot me a post and I'll spring on a round at my club.

Hey bigpapa,
Love the golf too. I grew up ( first 26 years) in Bethpage. Went to Bethpage high and played golf there. The Black course was always great and i was glad that it finally got the recognition it deserves. It's where I learned the game and played every weekend. Anyone that can play well from the tips there has my respect.

Quick Reply: Northern Collapse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.