Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Northern Collapse

Old 05-10-2006, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Northern Collapse

Further solid evidence of just how hot the Florida sun can be - and it's effects. Unfortunately, with summer quickly arriving, it will only get hotter.

i.e.................more dead brain cells.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Dominant Buck

[/quote]

You keep messing with TDWW's 16 inch pythons you might not make it.
[/quote]
Who is afraid of little 16" guns.
My mini guns will protect me from woof woof...LOL

Old 05-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: AntlerAddict07

http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/records_whitetail.asp?area=bgRecords

yeah florida sure fills up the record books..........

Good one!
Old 05-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

Fellas I hate to point this out to you but you just validated TDWW's point with your boone-crocket record book. It's dated 1830-1979 and then 1980-2000. My first point is that the information is six years behind present information. My second point is that if you look closely at the maps you will notice that the number of 6-11+ entres steadaly moved south toward Florida. By at least 3 states in some cases. Ummmm I don't know about you but myexperience in reading chartstells me that from studying the trend shown inthese maps within the next 8 to 10 years Florida and Georgia will have a complete monopoly on Mr. Bigbuck and his buddies. Now I understand why this year my friends and I have seen more 8 and 10 pt. bucks than everbefore. AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING YEA!!! There all headed our way and I'll be ready with bow and rifle in hand!!! Oh btw thanks antleraddict07 and nybohunter for the heads up.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigpapa

Fellas I hate to point this out to you but you just validated TDWW's point with your boone-crocket record book. It's dated 1830-1979 and then 1980-2000. My first point is that the information is six years behind present information. My second point is that if you look closely at the maps you will notice that the number of 6-11+ entres steadaly moved south toward Florida. By at least 3 states in some cases. Ummmm I don't know about you but myexperience in reading chartstells me that from studying the trend shown inthese maps within the next 8 to 10 years Florida and Georgia will have a complete monopoly on Mr. Bigbuck and his buddies. Now I understand why this year my friends and I have seen more 8 and 10 pt. bucks than everbefore. AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING YEA!!! There all headed our way and I'll be ready with bow and rifle in hand!!! Oh btw thanks antleraddict07 and nybohunter for the heads up.
If I understand this correctly, Floridahas whitetail huntingsuperiority because it may possibly produce B&C bucks sometime in the future, which the north currently already produces?
Old 05-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

No don't get me wrong there may be a few still lingering up there but if you come across one it's probably in transit toward the promise southern land. Haven't you noticed that they are always comming from the north going to the south when you see them up there. Round here they just circle around cause they know their home. Hmmmmmmm Well ell' boys I took another look at those maps and realized there was quite a concentration in southern Kentucky in 2000. Just tell em' to keep following I-75 their headed the right way. By now their practicly on top of us. Wait I see three outside the window.Holy deer meat there's 20 of em right there. Here comes a herd of em' 95,96,97,98. This will be better than shootin yuppies!!! Ican't wait to .......get ..........my .........gun....on ....em!!! Again thanks for sending them my way.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: B&C Wanna B

It may take some of those slow southerners a while to figure it out though.
see is that really necessary??? you go from picking a fight with tdww to trying to insult people. what is the point. if you consider southerners slow then at the very least you're just plain ignorant but i would wager more than that.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:18 PM

big papa let me start off by saying that down in florida you guys probably dont have 98 deer in an entire county let alone where you can see 98 deer. I bet in all the years that you have hunted you havent seen 98 deer. Thats because deer are smart animals. They know where they belong and ummm while i was looking at that map I notice no color at all in the state of florida...hmmmmm????coincidence

I want you to notice the midwest (God's country) and how that map looks like a coloring book. That is because the norht and midwest will always have the bigger bucks and thats how it is. But good try with all the BS trying to talk florida up something it isnt.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:18 PM

Oh yeah i forgot.

(Respect)
Old 05-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

AntlerAddict07 congrats your joining the respect club. Those who demand shall recieve. It took you long enough to come around. Ummmm one minor detail. Although I do occasion my way down to the land of sun and fun (mostly to the REDNECK RIVERA BABY YEA!!!!) RESPECT!I don't live in Fla. I live in west Georgia where the pines grow tall and thick, and the piedmont rises out of the earth streaching toward heven. It's fantastic land here. Only problem is all these cottin pickin (respect tha heritage) deer keep taking up space on the golf course that I occasion each day (respect). Saw 4 eatin' grass on the driving range yesterday at about 450 yards out. Had to yell FORE!!! to get them out of the way cause my Tittalist (sp on purpose :respect) is that stout. Deer looked up and said "Dang it's tha Southern Cracker Tiger Woods commin to get us!" I put my club up and said "I'll see you boys on #11 rode out and played some skins with a northern boy who was ALREADY complainin about the heat. (no respect given to him[]) Took his money cause I drive for show and putt for doe (sp on purpose:respect). But you know when tha' western winds start blowin and tha leave start fallin' I change into my natural perpetual manifestation of a hunting king. Then it's bye bye to Cracker Woods and hello to Mr. Deerbdown.I have to finally give my self RESPECT for holding your attention to this useless post for so long. Come on .....admit.....you read it all didn't you. It was tha cracker thing wasn't it. As some brotha's I know would say [:@]Don't be a hater be an innovater[:@]. Anywho, I'll read and type at ya tomorrow got's to go praise my lord and savior. It is Wednesday you know..... you do go to church don't you or is that just another southern bible belt thing too? Anywho, sleep well and be safe. Ohhh and don't take any of this personal.

Respect!

Quick Reply: Northern Collapse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.