Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Northern Collapse

Old 05-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Northern Collapse

I'm going to Key Largo on Sunday for a conference. I wish that I could drive down instead of flying. I want to stop off and party with Topdawg and maybe do some fishing, oreven join him in kicking some ass. I don't have 16 inch guns, but I have legs like redwood tree trunks and can kick an 8 foot gator into the top of a palm tree.[:@]
Old 05-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lanse couche couche has demended respect and we each will give it to him.

Old 05-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Lanse couche couche, I have also heard your words and they are strong. Respect.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Typical Buck

I don't know what this is all about, but that quote reminds me of the old drunk indian in the movie "The mountain men".

" Go north Bill Tyler. There you willfind many lakes, where the beaver are as many as stars in sky."

LOL!

GH

p.s. respect?
Old 05-12-2006, 04:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Have you played Bethpage?
Played it a few times. I shot 73 from the tips once. It wasn't set up the way it was for the open though. Fairways were a little wider and rough not as high, but still a tough track. They have a bunker or two around that place [:-][8D].
Old 05-12-2006, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

great track indeed. When the wind blows it gets downright ugly on that course
Old 05-13-2006, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

When TOPDAWGharvested a Florida 10 pointer scoring in the 160's back in 1996,they told me it was luck. But when TOPDAWG whipped a Yankeein1998 for leaving sunflower seed shells on the ground in the woods and not picking them up,theytold me they had never seen guns that size moving with such swiftness and precision. Thunder.
well next time im in flordia ill make sure to swollow my chewing tobacco and pick up my sunflower seeds...(cause im sure the squrills wont eat them)just so i dont polute the woods and i wouldnt want to be beat up by you TDWW now im scared you may hunt me down and hert me
Old 05-14-2006, 12:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Grasshopper13

I don't know what this is all about, but that quote reminds me of the old drunk indian in the movie "The mountain men".

" Go north Bill Tyler. There you willfind many lakes, where the beaver are as many as stars in sky."

LOL!

GH

p.s. respect?
LOL I love that movie! It was Ironbelly with the spanish armor.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

duckhunter81891,

Two (2) things:

1- 320 Bench

2- 16 inch Guns

I am talking about nicely developed guns, sans the sag. Ever seen a man curl 60's without any expression whatsoever? Welcome to TDWW's workout.

Guys, I keep reading this garbage about "earning" respect. Goohey pooh. I am going to say this as kindly as possible - I demand respect and each individual here will give it to me, no questions asked. Not asking politely for it like they do up north. Demanding and receiving.

I hope y'all get the chance to go outside today with a loved one. It really is beautiful here in North FL.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

TDWW, I too have 16 inch guns, but I can only bench 280. Do I still have your respect? Pretty good for a 42 year old Louisiana boy.(RESPECT)

Quick Reply: Northern Collapse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.