Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Encounters with Snakes

Old 05-09-2006, 12:09 PM

Default RE: Encounters with Snakes

Yeah last December I had an encounter with a 23 ft King Cobra. I just snatched him up and bit his head off. LOL!
Old 05-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Dominant Buck

S.T.A.N. LOL
Old 05-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

I don't think what TDWW says is bs. Sometimes he gets carried away with the way he says or asks, but I guess that is just the way he is. Sometimes he is just flapping his jaws but other times, such as this time, there is relevance in what he has to say. Now to not show your lack of manners or to not show your ignorance just don't respond to him unless it is on topic. You need to give respect until the respect for that person is lost and when that happens just don't respond.Just go along with the important aspect of what he is trying to say and ignore the extra if you want to.
Anyway, my last encounter with a snake was just the other day fishing when it tried it's luck with getting into my boat. Here in Mississippi we also see our share of snakes. Just last summer four cotton-mouth's were shot in the same little water hole within minutes. We kill rattlers every summer along the roads and when bush-hogging.Friends of mine have been bitten by smaller snakes when cutting trails and it's made their finger swell pretty bad. I've even had about a 5 ft. cotton mouth snag hold of a bass on one of my stringers one year.