HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   What is this a picture of? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/140803-what-picture.html)

wihunter32 04-26-2006 02:51 PM

What is this a picture of?

Rebel Hog 04-26-2006 02:54 PM

RE: What is this a picture of?

White Tail

Shootstuff4570 04-26-2006 03:22 PM

white tail for a couple reasons

1. looks more like a white tail to me jus has a very big rack
2. if rebel said it, its gotta be white tail!!!

huntinyoung 04-26-2006 03:24 PM

It looks like ithas all thecharacteristics of a whitetail to me.

Rebel Hog 04-26-2006 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Shootstuff4570

white tail for a couple reasons

1. looks more like a white tail to me jus has a very big rack
2. if rebel said it, its gotta be white tail!!!

Mulies are Byforkial!!!

bigpapa 04-26-2006 03:39 PM

That right there is a good ole' southern white tail. No mistakein it.

Serioushunter1 04-26-2006 03:45 PM

That is a picture of some good eatin! WHITETAIL!

TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF 04-26-2006 03:48 PM

Guys,

Can anyone see it? Can anyone else see the respect generated by this elusive, Southern whitetail? I notice it in the way he is taking that step, the look in his eye, and the way he carries his head and rack. It is almost as if that Southern buck is saying, "I demand respect, and you will give it to me."

Something special about whitetail deer that make them the most majestic animal of all time. their artful way of moving throughout the Florida bottomland. the way they quietly search for acorns on the oak ridge of the woods in middle Ga......these creatures are something special and that up above is a prime example.

Champlain Islander 04-26-2006 04:02 PM

Whitetail with a funny looking back leg and no white tail??? As I look at it again I see the head of a whitetail deer and the back end of a mulie. The color of the back left leg looks more like a mulie. I suspect a cruel foul has been played.:D

TDWW if you think that looks like a prime Southern Whitail Deer you better clean your glasses.:D

Rebel Hog 04-26-2006 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

Whitetail with a funny looking back leg and no white tail??? As I look at it again I see the head of a whitetail deer and the back end of a mulie. The color of the back left leg looks more like a mulie. I suspect a cruel foul has been played.:D

TDWW if you think that looks like a prime Southern Whitail Deer you better clean your glasses.:D
CI, have you ever seen a FL Swampy WhiteTail, looks like this onejust ran out of the swamp.:)