Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Florida Has Become an Innovation State >

Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Old 04-19-2006, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default Florida Has Become an Innovation State

What have I been saying? Seriously, what have I been saying?

Let me say this as clearly as possible: The Southern deer woodsare thepremiere settinginall of this country's outdoors. Do you guys know how RARE it is for ahunterto have the chance to hunt in a place that looks very similar to the Promised Land itself and do so on a regular basis? Weekly?

Look at what is going on RIGHT NOW with the Florida deer woodsand the caliber of whitetail we are growing down here:

- Antler growthoff the chart (Constant)
-No warts or tumerous growths
-A real sense of "community" among Southern hunters
-Many Yankee bucks are commuting to the South just to be closer to North FL

Guys, I told you time and time again that Florida made a HUGE advances toward becoming the premiere locale in the country for outdoor activities and I am proven exactly right.Florida is leading the chargeand the whole southeastis catching on. The land isrich,deer are growing, and, quite frankly, thefuture is only looking brighter each day.. I am NOT trying to be mean or harsh but it cannot be said any other way. Reality, guys.

Hope all of you are doing great this week and that some of you have the chance to get in the woods or on a small pond to do some fishing. With close friends/family preferably.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:58 AM
G5

Default RE: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Look at what is going on RIGHT NOW with the Florida deer woodsand the caliber of whitetail we are growing down here:

- Antler growthoff the chart (Constant)
-No warts or tumerous growths
-A real sense of "community" among Southern hunters
-Many Yankee bucks are commuting to the South just to be closer to North FL
Nice statistics, im not even sure what to say, your stupidity draws me to a blank.
Try looking at a record book

Old 04-19-2006, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nothing like dodging rattlesnakes, coral snakes, and cottonmouths on the way to the stand, then sitting inthe stand slapping mosquitos and deer flies in 80 degree weather.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:39 AM

Don't forget the gators......they need their "respect" too. LOL!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Easy boys he is entitled to his opinion. The trouble is he adds it on almost every post and it gets old. Woof boy you need to quit while you are ahead.Stop trying so hard and go with the flow. Most people realize what Florida is and they don't need all the fluff you are spreading. I am sure you like it there just as everyone else likes their geographic place.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

this should be good
Old 04-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Gentlemen, I am from Florida & have seen deer taken from all over the state. On that note, I have no idea what this guy is talking about....I am a Floridian and I love my home state, but I would trade hunting here for hunting in WY, MT, CO, IA, IL, TX, ID, UT, WI, MI, GA & several others i'm sure I forgot to mention. And remember, don't get too fired up at the ridiculous comments you read in here sometimes, some guys just like to stir up controversy. God Bless & Happy Hunting.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:44 AM

Many Yankee bucks are commuting to the South just to be closer to North FL

WHAT?????? Our deer are migrating south? Like our senior citizens do?LOL

IMHO, your only reason for being here is seeing how many toes you can step on, and how many fires you can start.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:44 AM

Believe me when I say that everyone should know that Floridians are nothing like him. There are instigators throughout life, in every aspect of life. I actually find him rather comical. That may be the problem how can anyone ever take him seriously???? I do know for a fact he is not a veternan of the US Navy. Because had he pulled some of this crap aboard a ship he would have come up missing and after five days has gone past someone hollar "man overboard".

Old 04-19-2006, 11:46 AM

I'd have to say you can't mess with the Midwest when it comes to whitetails, but I'd also have to say that I am starting to see some bigger bucks coming from the FL & GA area. Which is a good thing...because I plan on moving to GA in 2 yrs!

Quick Reply: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.