Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WTH

Old 04-10-2006, 04:07 PM

Default RE: WTH

i wouldnt touch or gert near it !! christine next time please dont use such big words lol . u might confuse some of us lol .
Old 04-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: WTF

ORIGINAL: jochs

I wouldn't know what to do if something like that walked past my treestand.
Climb higher, as fast as possible

Old 04-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Holy smokes that thing looks nasty!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

That is soooo nasty, make me sick to my stomach..........ugh.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is pretty gross. I saw a doe last year w/ a dozen or so around her neck, but nothing quite like those pics.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHunter46

If it were me... id shoot it and show it to a local game warded. maybe they would tell me that it was a mercy shot and i could keep my tag. JMO
That's exactly what I would have done.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:29 AM

THAT LOOKS REAL NASTY[:'(]
Old 04-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

What do I keep saying? What do I continue to say, guys?

This is an abvious example of a Yankee deer gone too far. Does he have a nice rack? Sure he does. But this is my point about the elusive Southern whitetail being superior and more handsome than bucks from other areas of this country. Again, I am not saying that we have the heaviest or even the biggest - just saying you will find that our deer are far more pleasing to the eye and just have an overall more superior appearance. That is the only point I was trying to make.

Hope it all worked out for this deer though. I hate to think of an animal harvested and not consumed. Not sure if it is safe to eat an animal like that, but I just hate to take the life of an animal if nobody was able to use the meat.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

What do I keep saying? What do I continue to say, guys?

This is an abvious example of a Yankee deer gone too far. Does he have a nice rack? Sure he does. But this is my point about the elusive Southern whitetail being superior and more handsome than bucks from other areas of this country. Again, I am not saying that we have the heaviest or even the biggest - just saying you will find that our deer are far more pleasing to the eye and just have an overall more superior appearance. That is the only point I was trying to make.

Hope it all worked out for this deer though. I hate to think of an animal harvested and not consumed. Not sure if it is safe to eat an animal like that, but I just hate to take the life of an animal if nobody was able to use the meat.
You again....get a life. I am no biologist but I am willing to bet deer warts aren't confined to northern deer.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Typical Buck

I dang near wanted to puke after seeing those pics. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.