Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Albino bucks

Old 07-05-2006, 07:27 PM

Default RE: Albino bucks

i got in touch with the guys at whitetailworld.com and they told me there has been a lot of interest in this albino buck and it is not the one by fountain city. i guess they have footage and pictures of this giant albino every year he has been alive. he was born in 2000 so he is 6 this year. they told me to look for a story with pictures and video to come shortly. here is the link again: http://www.whitetailworld.com/trophyroom/deer/unique-pictures/15/Image.aspx
Old 07-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Thanks for the update Booner. I have been trying to find the pick of the Fountain city booner Albino, but have not been able to find them. I would like to see the story behind this one too.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Banned

Cool pics guys!!HCH
Old 07-07-2006, 07:27 PM

[quote][Lildevock that was a very good response. I wish our discussion had started that way. I never said that it had to be killed. I stated that the law protecting it was insane. I could care less if someone shoots it that is their personal choice. I just don't like it when the choice is taken away from the individual by the local government for absolutely no good reason.
/quote]

TX hoghunter, I thoughtLildevock had a great response also. The problem with individual choice in this case would always mean death to the albino deer. There are so many out there that can not see the value of a rare animal. They are not happy unless there is a bullet in every living creature out there. They should take some time offto rest their trigger finger and just watch and appreciate nature for a while.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:40 AM

here is a pic to look at of the monster albino we are talking about.

Old 07-09-2006, 09:32 AM

WOW! So much for albino deer being inferior.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:02 AM

that was my thought exactly!!! i can't wait to see the story on this monster freak.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

Just reading along and thought I'd post since I'm new to hunting. Is Wisconson, in a way, promoting that they would like a white deer herd in their state by not allowing hunters to shoot them? I'm sure there are more regular tone deer there but, it seems like there are lots of instances in Wisconson where people know of white deer. Just curious
Old 07-22-2006, 08:18 AM

Wisconsin seems to be worried about what non-hunters would think if they allowed the deer that everybody in the community watchs and takes pictures of to be killed. Despite all the pictures, most Wisconsinites only see one or two white deer in a liftime. The DNR has been talking about opening up white deer to be hunted. So it could change.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Dominant Buck

Here's an idea.....

Just send these photos to as many people as you can.....so that everyone can finallyhave the opportunity to see one of these things.

Then....let's shoot 'em.

Jeff

Quick Reply: Albino bucks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.