Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Albino bucks

Old 07-01-2006, 10:02 PM

Default RE: Albino bucks

Here is a large albino buck that lives near Rome Oak Hill Wisc. I see this buck alot while scouting but he has been pretty elusive when I have the camera in hand, this is my best shot of him...

Old 07-02-2006, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

i agree with tx sounds like more stupid laws we have enough of them now
Old 07-03-2006, 11:43 AM

that's great. do you know what the sheds scored? how old is he now?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 PM

The matched sheds my buddy has off that buck scored around low to mid 170's... those sheds are from about 3 seasons ago. We have been seeing that buck on his farm for at least 9 years.... Which means he should be going down hill by now, but so far he keeps getting bigger.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shame I DONT see too many of those here in OHIO! They would be down with a full body mount!
Old 07-03-2006, 02:56 PM

are you sureit is the same buck? the picture (hopefully i can paste it) says it is only 4.5 yr old and that was in 2004. maybe i am reading it wrong, but either way it is huge. the saying "if it's brown it's down!" couldn't be used here that's for sure.

(i can't paste it so this link should get you there)http://www.whitetailworld.com/trophy.../15/Image.aspx

Old 07-03-2006, 02:57 PM

try this...

http://www.whitetailworld.com/trophyroom/deer/unique-pictures/15/Image.aspx
Old 07-03-2006, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: booner75

are you sureit is the same buck? the picture (hopefully i can paste it) says it is only 4.5 yr old and that was in 2004. maybe i am reading it wrong, but either way it is huge. the saying "if it's brown it's down!" couldn't be used here that's for sure.

(i can't paste it so this link should get you there)http://www.whitetailworld.com/trophy.../15/Image.aspx
Pretty sure its the same buck... They are probably guessing it is a 4.5 year old. I saw that buck way back when my buddy 1st bought that farm about 8 or 9 years ago, and we have seen it every year since... About two years ago pictures of the buck, including pics of him with the antlers my buddy picked up, started seficing all over the internet. I could tell it was the same buck before I even seen the Buffalo co. statement.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:42 PM

i am curious now about this big albino buck. i got ahold of the guys at whitetailworld.com and they are positive that the buck is 4.5 in this picture. the buck was born in 2000. they are 100% positive on that. they told me to look for an upcoming article on their site with pictures and video documenting this super freak. does this mean there are two big bucks like that running around?
Old 07-03-2006, 04:55 PM

If there positive its a 4.5 year old, its a different buck... Ask them if it lives in the Fountain city area. Thats where the one we have been watching lives. I last seen the buck two seasons ago and it was in the 170 class range as a 10 pointer, my buddy picked up the sheds, one even still had some white hairs around the pedical. I also seen a pic floating all over the internet last year with that buck and those antlers... This rack looks very simalar, but slightly larger. My buddy said it was a 180 class last year though?

Quick Reply: Albino bucks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.