Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Picture of TDWW Game Room

Old 03-01-2006, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Picture of TDWW Game Room

for we are deeply rooted in this land and demand respect while in the field.
From who? Your imaginary friend sitting next to you in your deerstand? I think it may be time to up the meds.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bottom Dog

I scoff at your southern pride. I also scoff at your "trophies." I scoff at your huntingprowess, and I hereby challenge you tomutual combat.

We will meet at the mason/dixon line on the night of the vernal equinox, and engage each other in hand-to-hand combat, at which point I shall harness the power of the ghost of Ulysses S. Grant andvanquish you in a swift and certain manner. I hereby reserve the right to "tag-in" NY Bowhunter as my tag-team partner in this grudge match. This will be north versus south.Union versus Confederate. Good versus Evil.

The rules of engagement permit you to bring a tag-team partner, a player to be named at a later date. I reserve the right to performthe "powerbomb" maneuver, and/or the Pride Fighting "Arm-Bar." After you lose, you shall be my indentured servant for the next 20 years, or until yourConfederate brethren rescue you from the clutches ofmy servitude.

Quiksilver
Old 03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shall harness the power of the ghost of Ulysses S. Grant
Using spirits eh? Ol' Grant would be proud. 80 or 100 proof?
Old 03-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

LOLquiksilver...that is priceless.

Leave this guy be fellas. If he's for real, he's not going to find any friends here and will fade away like so many have. If he's not and is playing the role of jokester(which I think), then he's doing a good job. This stuff is funny!
Old 03-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

haha
Old 03-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

i'd like to hear somthing from this guy. he got busted and now he knows it. come on and fess up! ur being an immature little girl!
I don't think you will because Inoticed he was here reading this yesterday and he didn't respond so I'm sure the whole point of his post was to see how much of a rise he can get out of people.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Typical Buck

We will meet at the mason/dixon line on the night of the vernal equinox, and engage each other in hand-to-hand combat, at which point I shall harness the power of the ghost of Ulysses S. Grant andvanquish you in a swift and certain manner. I hereby reserve the right to "tag-in" NY Bowhunter as my tag-team partner in this grudge match. This will be north versus south.Union versus Confederate. Good versus Evil.

The rules of engagement permit you to bring a tag-team partner, a player to be named at a later date.
As much as TDWW has gotten under my skin with his cocky attitude Im will to fight with him against QS just to kick some YANKEE butt.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like we have ourselves a little Huckelberry action. I'm in.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

Guys,

Thank you for all of the responses. I am still here and apologize for the delay. Been a busy week in the limo business.

I will post more pictures soon and I know you will be pleased. In regards to a standoff with the Yanks on the board, I gladly accept - but I should warn you about 2 things:

1) 320 Bench

2) 16 inch guns

Thanks guys!

TDWW
Old 03-02-2006, 06:56 PM

1) 320 Bench

2) 16 inch guns

3) 2 inch pecker

4) Lack of common sense........ priceless

Quick Reply: Picture of TDWW Game Room

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.