Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club???? >

Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????

Old 02-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????

I was a member for a few years, the magaine was so-so, I never recieved a single thing to test and they kept sending me junk like books and movies that I diddent request so I had to take the time to mail them back and write cancel all over them then sometimes id get a bill after I had already sent the product back, then they would call me all the time trying to sell me more garbage. They were a major PITA(No Not PETA) Ill never rejoin or reccomend it to anyone...
Old 02-24-2006, 06:20 PM
car
Typical Buck

Life member for me also, tested a few things, nothing of great value. Good magazine.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:34 PM

I think my dad is a member if i remember right.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I keep get hounded by them to become a member. No thank you...
Old 02-25-2006, 08:36 AM

im a member and soon to be life member if my mom sent the forms in. supposably according to the papers that came with i alls that i pay in 24.95 and that is it, i kinda highly dought it but non-the less i was goin to be a lifer, so either way it works i guess, i do like the magazine. but being that i only have been a member for 4 or 5 months i have yet to recived anything to test. did recive a neat book and and offer to join the book club.hopefully it turns out well in the end. good luck
Old 03-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Typical Buck

im a member and love it
Old 03-02-2006, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

i have been a member for 4 years and have recieved a cough silencer but thats it.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:33 AM

ORIGINAL: RustyOlRanger4x4

I was a member for a few years, the magaine was so-so, I never recieved a single thing to test and they kept sending me junk like books and movies that I diddent request so I had to take the time to mail them back and write cancel all over them then sometimes id get a bill after I had already sent the product back, then they would call me all the time trying to sell me more garbage. They were a major PITA(No Not PETA) Ill never rejoin or reccomend it to anyone...

Well said and just what happened to me!!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a life member, but only because they won't give me my money back and I might as well get the magazine since I paid for it.

The magazine is decent, but the club is mainly about sending you offers to buy things like coins, books, knives, and other stuff. If you're into that, it's great. If not, then it's pretty lame.

I have inquired about the field testing stuff a few times and gave up. I even asked for stuff I couldn't really use just to see if they would ever send anything. 4 years later, all I've gotten was the mag, and a jacket, and some patches for signing up as a life member.

To my knowledge (and I've asked), there are no discounts for hunting/fishing gear or supplies, no rights to hunt leased land, and no special priviledges of any kind. It's just a mailing list for junk mail.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:51 PM

I have been a life member since I was 21 now I'm almost 30 and I ge a magazine every month or 2 till the day I die. I think it is worth it.

Quick Reply: Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.