Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE HUNTING >

WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE HUNTING

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE HUNTING

Old 02-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE HUNTING

I had eaten chillie one night before going hunting ...the next morning I drank two cups of coffee before heading out to a cold cold treestand ...about an hour after day light the cramps hit me and down the tree I came ... as I hit the cold ground I was shucking my heavy cloths as I was looking for a place to take a dump ..fassssst ...just as I got the top of my insulated coveralls down I found a tree ...leaned back agenst it ..squated and proceeded to crap right in the top of my coveralls that were hagging down around my waste ...needless to say my morning hunt was OVER !

dd
Old 02-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

Anybody know if there is a way to print an entire thread. This one needs to be saved for posterity, and campfires.

Spud
Old 02-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

I've told this story before on here, will probably tell it again about 50 more times.

My very first deer, when I was 17, kicked me in the balls after I shot it. I approached its carcass to dress it out, and when I touched a hind leg, it triggered a reflex and lashed out and caught me right in the seeds. I was down rolling on the ground for quite a while, beside my First Deer. I daresay I won't ever forget that!
Old 02-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol
Old 02-21-2006, 09:03 PM

I had a buddy of mine..... we were hunting and he shot is first deer and i was hunting bout a 1/2 mile away and I heard him yell my name all the way across the woods....!
Old 03-05-2006, 08:53 PM

well it was the last day of deer season and it was about 4:55 p.m. and i had to take a you know what so i got out of my stand and got everything down and all of the sudden i heard somethin crashin up the side of the mountain. so i started lookin around and there was about 10 does standin there watchin me. so when i was done they came back and i was just about in the stand so i grabbed my gun and got the crosshairs on one. i flatchuated and they jumped and looked around and i shot once then it took off jogginand then i shot again and she tool off srinting so i shot again. when she fell and rolled down the montian i was walkin over there to get her and i tripped over a log and rolled father than she did . my buddy was half way to the bottom walkin up because he heard me shoot and i rolled all the way to him bumped into him and we rolled all the way to the 4-wheeler trail and we started laughin hard and we couldn even walkin back up because we were laughin to hard
Old 03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

This is a story that is told alot during our hunting campouts that involves Mickey Mantle and Billy Martin. The story goes as told: Mickey and Billy were going hunting on an older fellows land and were driving up to the guys house to ask for permission to hunt his land. Well Mickey went up to the door while Billy stayed in their vehicle. Mickey asked the guy if it was alright to hunt on his property. The older man says,"Sure, but could you do me a favor and go ahead and shoot that old mule over there?" Mickey said ok and he was given permission to hunt. Well Mickey went back to the car and decides to pull a joke on Billy. Billy said, "Did he say yes?" Mickey pulls out the gun and says "The son of a bitch said no!" and shoots the mule. Mickey then hears another shot and turns and Billy shoots a cow out in the pasture. Billy says, "That'll teach that son of bitch, won't it!" My friends dad tell us that story every year and it always makes me laugh everytime.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:25 PM

the funniest thing that happened to me was when i was deer huntin wit my cuz and we were hunting where this guy owned a lot of cows and when we got set up bout 2 hrs later the start chargin at us and we had to jump the fence and when we got across the fence we were laughin so hard that it hurt and by the way we didnt kill a deer
Old 03-13-2006, 01:25 AM

Hawg hunting, cresting a ridge just to find hogs on the top. Hit my knees and stayed perfectly still. I felt like an idiot because my gun wasn't loaded!!! Got the pig though! Check out my post in the Exotics/Hog section under SONOMA COUNTY HAWG for the details.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

The first year I went bowhunting, my friend was pushing deer to me.(Last day of season) This nice sized buck came running trough the woods as fast as he could! I was standing right next to some frozen water. He ran about 5 yards by me, slipped on the ice!!! I had the perfect quartering shot about 5 yards away. Then he could not get up on the ice covered with blood, so it was a tracking job of 5 yards!!!

Quick Reply: WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE HUNTING

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.