Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ban Jimmy Houston

Old 02-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ban Jimmy Houston

Oh boy! This guy shouldn't be allowed to call himself a hunter. But he's an expert butcher!This is exactly what we hunter don't need. Some idiot who kisses fish milking money from dying animals and pinning the title "FAIR CHASE" on it.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nah - I'm not gonna sign a petition to crucify this guy,possibly destroy his career before I hear all the info,sift thru it,add a grain of salt and then make a decision. To many folks here ready to hang Houston and destroy anything he's ever contributed to sportsman over the decades.

IF he has done a dastardly illegal deed let him Pay the Price,Make A Sincere Apology, Make Ammends and get on with his career.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AJ52

Nah - I'm not gonna sign a petition to crucify this guy,possibly destroy his career before I hear all the info,sift thru it,add a grain of salt and then make a decision. To many folks here ready to hang Houston and destroy anything he's ever contributed to sportsman over the decades.

IF he has done a dastardly illegal deed let him Pay the Price,Make A Sincere Apology, Make Ammends and get on with his career.
he was asked to go to his forum at least and tell us his side.he said NO......what does that tell ya ? the man is hiding something maybe.......tells me he is hiding something without a doubt.and i'm sorry , if it ruined his career , oh well, look what he has doneto hunters....everytime something like this happens it makes it even worse for us....he should of thought about us, the hunters, our image and most importly , he should of thought about the poordeer....before he stayed in that stand.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:27 AM

Ban me if you want! but I bait traps for hogs and sell them. it's legal!
Old 02-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

gene, whats your point? you support drugging deer and shooting them in small pens, then lying about it to the publicfor financial gain? Speaks volumes about you....

and wow we rais chickens by the thousands to live in a little cage **** eggs die and go to the cafe!
The eggs die? wow. poor little guys.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:51 AM

No what realy bothers me is I watch this little video and not sure I have all the facts and I have better thing to worry about. I also dont lose sleep over lab test animals either!
Old 02-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

No what realy bothers me is I watch this little video and not sure I have all the facts and I have better thing to worry about
What other facts would you like than the deer bouncing back and forth off the fences and Jimmy Houston sitting in a tree watching it getting a kick out of it and then selling it as a fair chase hunt. Or the fact that he is associated with Russ Bellar who is one of the biggest game/wildlife criminals in the history of hunting. What other "facts" do you need?
Old 02-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

No what realy bothers me is I watch this little video and not sure I have all the facts and I have better thing to worry about
What other facts would you like than the deer bouncing back and forth off the fences and Jimmy Houston sitting in a tree watching it getting a kick out of it and then selling it as a fair chase hunt. Or the fact that he is associated with Russ Bellar who is one of the biggest game/wildlife criminals in the history of hunting. What other "facts" do you need?
Russ Bellar ...Jimmy Houston and Noel Feather... 3 peas in a pod ...my ole pappy always told me if you woller with dogs you come up with fleas ..JH knew btter but the BIG BUCK$$ (more ways then one)clouded his judgement ... for every action there is accountablity ...

dd
Old 02-06-2006, 07:16 AM

I saw those but how can they prove all of this?

Old 02-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

All you have to do is stop watching his show. No need for a witch hunt. You vote every time you turn on a show and watch it. If you don't watch the sponsors will not pay for his show. End of problem.

Quick Reply: Ban Jimmy Houston

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.