Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ban Jimmy Houston

Old 02-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Ban Jimmy Houston

ORIGINAL: North Texan

They are shooting farm animals
My point, exactly. What they are doing is no diffent that if somebody was out hunting chickens or cows. If they like that sort of activity, I've got no problem with it. Not for me, but they aren't me and I'm not them. One man's garbage is another man's treasure.
IT'S NOT legal, that's why Bellar is still doing jail time and the only reason Jimmy wasn't arrested again is because he testified against them. Jimmy was hunting with out a license, over bait, and out of season as well as insided a three acre pen.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:11 PM

It's not legal to shoot your chickens or cows?Who said this?If it was their animals,I do not see how and why it would be illegal to kill them even without a liscense. You don't need liscense to hunt a canned hunt.You pay the owner for the animal you want to shoot and that is it.The only way I think this would be illegal if they didn't own the deerthat wasshot.Then it would of ment Jimmy was not at fault for it,because he thought they owned the deer that he paid to shoot.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:18 PM

Most meat you get in the supermarket is killed in a lot less than a 3 acre pen.
One word...
Moron

No, actually two words...
Big Moron

Old 02-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm having a really hard time understanding how any hunter is justifying/defending Jimmy Houston and that video footage.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

This killing took place on that crook Russell Bellars place. This place is less then 30 minutes from my home and im glad its gone. To answer a previous post, this was not legal, he was drugging deer, hunting over bait, all kinds of illegal activity. One of the guys from Brooks N Dunn killed a deer there too.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

[:@]i can not believe folks are saying this is ok...
Old 02-03-2006, 04:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Personally , I don't like Jimmy Houston , especially not now , but who has the right to tell him what to do with his money ?

I don't like what he did , but it was his choice to make just like the scumbag who robs a 7-11 for crack money . Nugent supports those abattoirs too , and I don't hear anyone demanding his scalp . My hope is that the publicity from this video and the trial makes those who would support that slimeball industry take a good hard look at it before they decide to break out their check book .
Old 02-03-2006, 06:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just don't call it hunting. What was the name of his show again?

Kevin, Nugent does it? That the same as when people say "look what Clinton did" when they know what the person they are talking about did is wrong.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you want to get him off,write his sponsors,they control the show in the long run.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Just don't call it hunting. What was the name of his show again?

Kevin, Nugent does it? That the same as when people say "look what Clinton did" when they know what the person they are talking about did is wrong.
Charlie your right ... thats not "hunting" thats just "killing" .... but to each his own ...what REALLY chapps MY butt is that he tried to pass it off as a fair chase hunt ...must think we are ALL idiots !

dd

Quick Reply: Ban Jimmy Houston

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.