Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

this years doe....

Old 01-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default this years doe....

trying to learn to post pics so i figured id show off this years doe i took here in PA...

Old 01-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: this years doe....

anyone know why it dont work??? not trying to show off a deer or anything....just a doe i took for some venison...but i AM trying to learn to post pics! thanx
Old 01-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok looks like i got it......let me know if you guys can atleast see the pic....thanx guys just trying to learn...so when i get a bruiser i can show him off lol
Old 01-29-2006, 05:25 PM

I can see the pic, mauser. Congratulations on your doe. She's a nice one and I'm sure she'll be put to good use! Way to go man.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks jimbo.....i love venision too much to pass it up...she was a really fat one....biggest out of 6....the pic doesnt do her true size justice...i shot her at noon i think..our first drive...the first day...and she hung in the barn until dark...then i drove home and took the pics...so after hanging she thinned out it looks like...she is very tasty......cant wait to go home friday.....im going to call dad thursday and have him take out some chops for me......oh ya....no meat was wasted......that hole on her "cheek" is where a 168gr winchester silver ballistic tip exited....she looked away from me...i put the crosshairs right between her ears on the back of her head at 50 yards....touched the trigger off on the mauser and she was done....now i can post pics!!! yay!!!!
Old 01-29-2006, 06:03 PM

Thats a nice doe you got there and nice shot by the way.
Old 01-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrates
Old 01-30-2006, 03:44 AM

Nice doe! Nice rifle too. Sturdylooking.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats, I can see the pic!
Old 01-30-2006, 05:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

thanks guys!! pretty excited..i can post pics now!!! the rifle in the pic is my mauser 98k chambered in 3006...thats where my name came from......it was the first gun i actually bought myself....dad gave me a bunch as gifts...but i worked all summer for the money for that rifle......and the whole nect summer for the leupold 3x9x40 vari-x 2 thats on top of it......i only took the head shot because i knew she was the biggest and i wanted her for the meat...and she looked away from me when i stopped them looking for another deer probably...that were all actually infront of them...kicked out of a drive and running they had no idea what was going on....when i stopped them they were all confused!..i knew i could make the shot and knew thats where the bullet was going....dropped her.....

Quick Reply: this years doe....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.