HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   HELP LOCATING STOLEN DEER MOUNT (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/130743-help-locating-stolen-deer-mount.html)

alwyshntn 01-28-2006 08:29 AM

HELP LOCATING STOLEN DEER MOUNT

I got this off of another site and thought that I would passit along to as many sites and sources I could get it out to and hope you'll do the same. As a fellow hunter I can't imagine anyone taking another man or womans trophy. [:@]

i got this off of another site if you have any information i'll pass it along. he's from Eldon, MIssouri -- The deer was stolen on December 30, 2005.

If you have information on this buck, email me and I'll give you the gentleman's phone number.

"I am enlisting in aid on finding my stolen deer. I killed it opening morning 2004 and 2 weeks ago someone broke into my home and stole it. I will never have another like this one. I am offering a 500.00 reward. If anyone should see this deer anywhere please contact me. The law is not helping much and time is going by that it gets harder to find. I thank you for your time and if there is any other places this picture should be feel free to send it on."

-- Terry Whittle

MOTOWNHONKEY 01-28-2006 08:34 AM

RE: HELP LOCATING STOLEN DEER MOUNT

That stinks, I hope he finds it and the punk who stold it.

jcchartboy 01-28-2006 09:29 AM

The original owner should contact the Boone and Crockett club to have this picture dislayed on their lost or stolen page...( I do not believe it needs to be a B&C entry to be listed on this page)

http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/records_lost.asp?area=bgRecords

LOST OR STOLEN TROPHIES
From time to time, the Boone and Crockett Club receives questions from the public in regard to lost and/or stolen trophies.Could B&C post photos for me? Do you recognize this rack? Have you seen my trophy? This page is dedicated to those wishes and hopes of bringing a trophy and owner back together again after a trophy has gone missing.
If you have a photo you would like to post of one of your trophies that has turned up missing, please send us an email. In the email, please give a few brief sentences about the history of the trophy, how and when it turned up missing, and an email address and/or phone number (no physical address) you would like to be contacted at if anyone recognizes your trophy. Also attach the best photo you have of the trophy. Send your email to [email protected] All submissions will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and B&C reserves the right to select the trophies that will be posted.

nutz4bucks 01-28-2006 09:49 AM

That sucks...hope he finds it also.. I was also thinking the samething jcchartboy.

jamiebuck 01-28-2006 09:53 AM

sorry to hear that , i hope they find it, u know it takes alot off balls to hang someone else trophy you stoled and put it on your own wall[>:]

buckhunter14 01-28-2006 12:14 PM

I really hope they find it... [:@]

DoctorDeath 01-28-2006 01:38 PM

I would keep an eye on Ebay ..it most likely will wind up there sooner or later.

dd

squirrelkilla23 01-28-2006 02:38 PM

yeah! ebay! good idea dd. someone would pay some big money for a buck like that in their collection.

cardeer 01-28-2006 02:39 PM

Ashame

IL_ray_phillips 01-29-2006 02:47 PM

Who ever ends up with it will have to brag about it. It will show up. Makes a personget a little salty when this happens. My buddies wife loves to hunt. They come and go muzzleloader hunting with me every year. This year she shot a massive buck. We found a little blood where she shot so we decided to give it some time. It was tracked later that afternoon. We tracked it through a thicket, across an open field and found a massive bloodspot about 15 yrds. off a road. On the other side of the blood spot in the fresh snow was many footprints and a drag mark where somebody loaded it up into their truck. Two weeks later I heard that a guys that lives nearby killed a monster 17 pointer that same day. Don't know if it is the same deer but I sure don't know how a person could appriciate another persons trophy.