HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   HuntingNet Friends Get Together February 25th Alabama (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/129884-huntingnet-friends-get-together-february-25th-alabama.html)

DoctorDeath 01-22-2006 06:46 AM

HuntingNet Friends Get Together February 25th Alabama

I proposed a HuntingNet get together for members in the north Alabama and southern Tennessee area about a month ago and had a number of you guys who said you would like to try it. I know the date that I have selected will not work for everyone but maybe most can make it. The date will be February 25th which is a Saturday at 1.00 in Huntsville Alabama. I have selected this date so as not in interfear with turkey season coming up in March.We will meet at a sports bar called Beauregards on Jordan lane where they serve the BEST hot wings in the state amoung other items. I think this would give some of usa chance to meet one another and talk about our deer season and to share stories, lies, pictures and if we have enough who want to participate we might bring our favorite mount to show off ... please either PM me or call me if you plan on attenting so I will know how many tables we will need ... I hope to see a lot of you guys there ... you can call me at 256-656-4738 or email me direct at [email protected] ..... everyone is welcome.

dd

Lanse couche couche 01-22-2006 08:47 AM

RE: HuntingNet Friends Get Together February 25th Alabama

I am heading South for Mardi Gras around that time. I might be tempted to go there by way of Alabama instead of Mississippi. The state troopers don't like me in Miss. anyway.

DoctorDeath 01-22-2006 01:00 PM

L.C.C. your welcome to join us ..the more the marrier

dd

JagMagMan 01-22-2006 08:32 PM

DD, I'll be starting a new job in a couple of weeks, so I am not sure if I will be off. But I'll be there if at all possible!

manuman 01-23-2006 12:41 PM

Save me a spot.

DoctorDeath 01-23-2006 05:44 PM

we'll do Manuman ... the good Doctor would enjoy meeting you my friend.

dd

Hotburn76 01-23-2006 07:08 PM

Sure wish I lived I alabama. Would like to have good conversation about mine and others honey holes and not have to worry about someone showing up. Hope you guys have fun.:(

DoctorDeath 01-23-2006 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Sure wish I lived I alabama. Would like to have good conversation about mine and others honey holes and not have to worry about someone showing up. Hope you guys have fun.:(
Well we its only a hop skip and a jump from Ohio ...come on down to Gods country ..we need a couple of good yankees boys:Dto show up...speaking of yankess ..do you know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee ... a yankee is a northener who comes down south to visit and goes back north afterwords ...a "damn yankee" is a northner who comes south to visit and winds up staying ;)

dd

hillbilly17 01-23-2006 08:43 PM

I will be there....

Hopefully i will have that 10 point mount back by then and I would love to see the Reeves buck and the ten point you got this year in TN. Great Idea,

DoctorDeath 01-23-2006 08:45 PM

Hillbilly I look forward to meeting you and seeing your big 10pt ..I will bring both the mounts ...

dd