Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters >

Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Old 01-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Caro Tennessee gives you two bucks with a rifle ..two with a bow ..two with a Muzzleloader ... and 3 doe's a day in some areas ...does that explain it for ya?

dd
Old 01-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks DD,

Where my mom and dad live in east TN I dont think the herd will support that kind of harvest but I know TN is broken up by area for limits, just havent researched it yet due to no time to get down there and hunt!
Old 01-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would hope that people could post as many photos as they like and brag as much as they want on this site. If you don't want to see/read the stuff, just don't open that post.

And contrary to rumor my site name does notmean Chicken Farter in Cajun.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with you Paul. I never post on those repitive threads about how old you are (don't want to think about that)or # of deer you killed etc. That is boring. I've killed a good many deer and a couple for the wall (before I joined this forum), but would really only post a pic/story if it was something I consider a trophy or really weird or a new species (ex. Elk). I would and have talked about particualr hunts that ended with or without success.I encourage others to post as many pics as possible (if they want) though, after all, we've got an infinate amount of threads to use up, and seeing proud deer pitures is always cool. I especially like it when new hunters post a pic. We're all different and have our own preferences on what we read, comment about, or ignore and this board has a lot to choose from (most of the time) which is cool. many really good huntersthat I know keep most of what they kill to themselves--just look for the ones that make the most sense when giving advice and generally very generous giving it.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

isn't posting pic's and stories what this site is about? this is a hunting site. pictures of your trophies and stories of how you got your trophy are part of hunting. just my thought.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

DD,

One of your responsesreminded me ofVal Kilmer's Doc Holiday character in the movie Tombstone.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

isn't posting pic's and stories what this site is about? this is a hunting site. pictures of your trophies and stories of how you got your trophy are part of hunting. just my thought.
Nawwwwwwwww C.C. your kiddin ..I think some would like this forum to be like a high school prom where everyone just stares at one another..no one wants to be the first to dance LOL

dd
Old 01-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think it's great when people post there deer. I like reading their good hunting stories and share in their success.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I rarely post pics, I got 5 this year but won't usually post a pic unless its a hoss... that said I don't mind when others post pis as long as they are tasteful!
Old 01-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Double D -- When we gonna meet up.. You should really try to put that lunch together.

Quick Reply: Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.