Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 well season is over, I shot 8 :) >

well season is over, I shot 8 :)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

well season is over, I shot 8 :)

Old 01-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default well season is over, I shot 8 :)

it was a good season. I was ble to shoot 2 bucks, and 6 does. It was fun!!!! here are my two bucks from this year.... this is the bigger of the 2. he weighed in at 217lbs andscored 113 1/8th

Old 01-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: well season is over, I shot 8 :)

and hre is the other one. I had nobody to take a picture of him with me

he would have been adecent 9 if he did not break his tine.....he weighed 205 lbs and scored 74 4/8 with 8in of deductions
Old 01-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool, looks like you had a nice season. I got 5 so far but bow season is still open here. Those bucks are some bruisers, wish they had that kind of body size around here!
Old 01-10-2006, 04:56 AM

Great! Really nice bucks and Im sure you had a good time.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Contrasts on your season...
Old 01-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nos ...GREAT year ...You Da Man !

dd
Old 01-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on a great season!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:25 AM

Great season, congrats!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:47 AM

Congrats on a great season. That 8pt. looks like he has a perfect rack. Don't know much about scoring but I would've thought 120. Great body weights on those deer. Wish I could see a 200# deer around here.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys! Yeah they had som big bodies down here! they are the biggest I have seen sine I have been in ga for sure. The deer I shot in 2004 did not have bodies like that at all

It was actually a lucky year for me. I did not have a place to hunt at the begining of the season untill I talked to a friend of mine. I met him a few years back and he told me he could not hunt anymore due to his health and age. He asked if I could shhot one for him and I told yeah sure. Well i guess it paid off. When I talked to him about 1 week into the season he asked me if I would shoot one for him again. I told him I would, but I dont have a place to hunt this year. He said well let me make a call and I will get back to you.

Well he talked to a friend of his who had about 90 acres or so. Well the man said I could hunt there but only for a few weeks cause his son was coming to hunt towards the end of the season. I was very excited and happy to have a place o hunt I was able to go for a little over a month before his son came and I was fortunate to take some deer

I did leave his son soem deer I saw a couple more bucks, and many, many more does. This year though I am once again looing for property. The man said his sone was going to hunt all yer and that this year I could not hunt it

Quick Reply: well season is over, I shot 8 :)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.