Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DD scores again ... #10

Old 01-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: DD scores again ... #10

Good Grief!!! This blows my mind!

Who cares what DD or anyone else shots? Small Buck, Button Buck, Doe, yearling doe? Why is it necessary to always have something negative to say? If someone takes the time to share a story with us about a kill.......big or small, they are obvisously somewhat proud of it.............as they should be.

Tha attitudes from some on this board are pompass and just plainmoronic.

DD, I would not appologize to anyone. Your response IMO was accurate.

As I said, I don't care what he shoots. I just think it is rather comical to hear someone (not necessarly DR.D)talk about how there are no "trophys" around when they are flinging lead at a half dozen young bucks a year.

It isn't an attitude. It was stating the obvious.

These two photos below were shot by two of my buddies on my properties this year. These photos show that I am not againstpeople killing bucks that aren't "trophy" caliber. Just because Ipassed on these bucks doesn't mean the next guy should have to. I was estatic for the both of them. It was Franks second best buck and Chucks best to date.

I keep a good buck to doe ratio on my farms and taking some bucks along with the does off the property is a must. Things get rather violent when the buck to doe ratio gets to low. Broken tines, winter kill and gouged bucks become to frequent.
[/align]
My buddy Frank to the left then myself. A perfect example of a managment buck. 5 1/2 years old, small body and and a mediocre
rack.

My Buddy Chuck. A perect example of a slammer in the making aged 2 1/2.

Old 01-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think that people should lay off eachother. first of all when you guys make someone so unconfortable because of all your critisim that he cant post a picture of his deer unless it's above the best then you are not using this site the right way. this is a site that people should get encouragement and praise for the deer that they shoot. i think that dd should be able to post a pic of any deer tht he pleases, as should anyone. you guys are pushing the limits of people and noone should appologise for calling people punk, just because you were pushed over the edge and punk was one of the easiest words that you could have put down. so people stop calling names, encourage eachother, and POST PICS! noone should be critisided to the point of hiding their deer. any deer is a trophy deer to the hunter. please just show some courtesy to eachother from now on. thank you
Old 01-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Holy crap DD I think we should throw cold water on you and NY. Just kidding. Sounds like u2 have more in common than you or anyone else thought. Sportsmen is a good term I think.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats funny how that works!!!!! Now if everyone else would leave the "drama" out the Doc will be fine!
Old 01-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion. In order for your opinion to be respected, you must respect the opinion of others. That doesn’t mean you have to agree.

DD,[/b] Providing food for a family other than yours is a noble act of generosity. My hat is off to you sir. You are well within the legal limits of your State. There are plenty of other families that would appreciate your generosity. Use your skills, harvest the earth’s food, and feed all that you can.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well thanks guys ... I shot this buck this morining because he had a buggerd up horn across his head ... had a good body but just a cow horn one one side and then this odd horn that went accross his head and actually was pressing into his skull ..he had to be misrable ...had a big knot directly behind the odd horn ... but he will eat good ...if you guys really want to see it I suppose I can post a pic but its nothing special.

dd
Old 01-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Green Pea

Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion. In order for your opinion to be respected, you must respect the opinion of others. That doesn’t mean you have to agree.

DD,[/b] Providing food for a family other than yours is a noble act of generosity. My hat is off to you sir. You are well within the legal limits of your State. There are plenty of other families that would appreciate your generosity. Use your skills, harvest the earth’s food, and feed all that you can.
Thank you G.P .... by the way YOU need any meat ??? LOL ...

dd

Old 01-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

We want pics, we want pics.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok OK at the risk of stepping on a mine ...

dd

Old 01-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

another

Quick Reply: DD scores again ... #10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.